Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Wake me up when they start early shipping the 11/23 batch of JB+128

My date is 11/23 as well (ordered on 9/24), although I'm waiting on the MB + 128. Like everyone else, I am hoping a couple of weeks will be shaved off if that.

Dancezwitwolves

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Yay!!!! I knew it would come early! So happy for you!
[doublepost=1475890732][/doublepost]
Well apparently a penny does still have some value. :) I'm glad it worked out in your favor.

Thanx! I'm so glad the wait is over! I'll post when it finally arrives.

SAMtheGAM

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2011
My 9.9.16 around 3AM PST preorder of iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB also shipped. I checked order status online and instead of preorder number it now show order number and the 11.16 date is gone. It still says processing. I checked my credit card and I was charged for the phone. When I call *611 I am given the option to activate phone by pressing 1 and when I checked order status it said it shipped and should arrive within 2 business days. It said to check online for tracking # but it still says processing. I have not received any texts from Verizon yet.

I did not receive any texts on my phone but did receive an email earlier from my FedEx Delivery Manager about a shipment from Verizon arriving on Tuesday 10.11. The package was picked up at 10:11 pm from Memphis, TN on 10.7. A little while later I received an email from Verizon stating that my order shipped. The status online also shows "shipped" as well.

Do I have to use the sim that comes in the iPhone 7 Plus for the line I did the upgrade on. I plan on using the iPhone 7 Plus on T-Mobile and use my existing iPhone 6s Plus on Verizon.

XTheLancerX

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2014
NY, USA
Got my tracking number!!!!!! UPS, better than FedEx in my area!!!!!
Not in ups system yet.
Ordered 128gb MB 7 plus, on 9-13 says shipped 10-7

View attachment 663740
Congrats!! I hope to maybe possibly potentially see something happen tomorrow, I heard things update on saturdays. Could be wrong though.

UPS is wayyy better in my area compared to FedEx as well. I ordered a an Apple Silicone Case for iPhone 7 Plus in Midnight Blue on Tuesday. FedEx delivered it on Thursday. To the wrong house.

Let me explain more. So I'm expecting the package on Thursday. It says delivered and everything but I wasn't home. Made it home, there's no package. A family member who was there said a FedEx truck never even went by. I called FedEx and reported the missing package, gave them my contact info, etc. A couple hours later, FedEx calls me back and they have the carrier who delivered it on the phone. I talked to him and he swore he delivered it to the right place. He described where it was and I know where he was talking about but that's not where I live. I described where I live, and he went "oooh I'm so sorry. I must've delivered to (example) 4 John Street instead of 4 Jane Street. This is all my bad. I will go and try to retrieve it tomorrow"

I ended up being out and about today so I just went and got it myself. The people were friendly and I got my case from them.

That call with the carrier went down at around 6PM on Thursday night. Friday morning my neighbor asked if he saw a FedEx truck deliver anything at his house, because online it said it was delivered but nothing was there. I reported to him that there were no FedEx trucks that I saw. I told him my entire story and sure enough... it was delivered to (example) 2 John Street instead of 2 Jane Street. This was at 10AM Friday morning. Same carrier. He and I already spoke about this issue, and has allegedly received many other complaints. Yet he made the exact same mistake again. Same street name error and everything.

I just hope that my iPhone doesn't get shipped by FedEx because holy crap, I had a hard enough time dealing with that with a $43 case let alone a $869 phone..

dfran1

macrumors 6502
Apr 18, 2008
I just hope that my iPhone doesn't get shipped by FedEx because holy crap, I had a hard enough time dealing with that with a $43 case let alone a $869 phone..
Thanks, you should be soon to.
The same similar thing happened to my wife's phone with Fedex except they did not leave it at the wrong house as a signature is required.
I had someone home that Friday all day, no Fedex, well 4pm comes along and tracking info says delivery attempted no one home, I called Fedex, and the 800 number just has attitude and tells me since its verizon I will get it Monday (as I explained it was 2 day delivery and it's not my fault they went to the wrong house), I held my ground the best I could and said not acceptable at all and explained to the rude person I had someone here all day its not my fault your driver can't read. Fedex said they would put it in as a redelivery today but most likely not.
I called verizon and to my surprise verizon tried to get redelivery with Fedex also, but Fedex denied them also, verizon credited me $20 off my bill, very nice of verizon.
I got a call from the local Fedex, very nice caring lady and explained, she said she would do her best but no promises, within 1 hour the Fedex person was at my door, Friday by 6pm.
Same thing happened a month prior for a $10 item I cared less about when I received it and that same nice Fedex lady had that package in my hands that same night also!
It has also happened many times before but the outcome was a day or 2 later.

Just maybe verizon is using UPS more as that verizon person heard for themselves how Fedex treated me and cared less about verizon packages.

My delivery says Tuesday but sometimes on weekends they come a day early, I am hoping for Monday.
Best of luck to you!!!

bluespark

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2009
Chicago
You and me both. While I'm excited about the phone I'm honestly not sure why I'm checking the status so compulsively.

I have also been checking my order compulsively. I really don't understand why and it certainly isn't healthy.

Glad to see some movement among the 11/16 crowd and happy for you all. Mine is in the same group but is a JB 7+ 256GB, ordered 9/20. Still processing....

jeremydwill

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2016
Chicago
Ok, I'm still in shock and nervous but I just placed an order for 256GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black since the Verizon website says it's in stock. What are the chances this is a fluke!?

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Ok, I'm still in shock and nervous but I just placed an order for 256GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black as it's in stock on the Verizon website! What are the chances this is a fluke!?

I don't think it's a fluke. I saw it last night and hemmed/hawed about giving up my Jet Black, but decided to hang tough and wait. Also... someone a few posts ago said they ordered it yesterday and it shipped same day.

KNBrooks

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2016
Ok, I'm still in shock and nervous but I just placed an order for 256GB iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black since the Verizon website says it's in stock. What are the chances this is a fluke!?
It's not a fluke, Rose Gold shows the same thing. I cancelled my order form 9/16 for the 128GB 7+ and reordered the 256GB on 10/5 and it was delivered yesterday morning 10/7 :)

jeremydwill

macrumors member
Mar 18, 2016
Chicago
I don't think it's a fluke. I saw it last night and hemmed/hawed about giving up my Jet Black, but decided to hang tough and wait. Also... someone a few posts ago said they ordered it yesterday and it shipped same day.

It's not a fluke, Rose Gold shows the same thing. I cancelled my order form 9/16 for the 128GB 7+ and reordered the 256GB on 10/5 and it was delivered yesterday morning 10/7 :)

Whew! Good to know, thanks!

Reactions: KNBrooks

DcGamer05

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2011
Litchfield CT
Sorry guys and gals! I've been gone for two days going crazy with my iPhone 7 plus MB 32gb but in a good way. When it first arrived I was almost regretting it. The phone felt huge and I'm a pretty big guy. By the end of the day though I was comfortable and each day that does on I'm more and more happy I purchased the plus. The bigger screen is a huge benefit plus my fat fingers now effortlessly type on this keyboard and I find myself making less typing corrections.

Overall I'm extremely impressed with this phone. It feels extremely solid my iPhone 6 felt so cheap this phone feels so much more solid. I'm extremely impressed and all the people who say it's only a minor upgrade are kidding themselves.

Hope you all get your phones soon! Hope you're as impressed as I am! I'll still check in until the thread dies.

Reactions: Moore94

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Sorry guys and gals! I've been gone for two days going crazy with my iPhone 7 plus MB 32gb but in a good way. When it first arrived I was almost regretting it. The phone felt huge and I'm a pretty big guy. By the end of the day though I was comfortable and each day that does on I'm more and more happy I purchased the plus. The bigger screen is a huge benefit plus my fat fingers now effortlessly type on this keyboard and I find myself making less typing corrections.

Overall I'm extremely impressed with this phone. It feels extremely solid my iPhone 6 felt so cheap this phone feels so much more solid. I'm extremely impressed and all the people who say it's only a minor upgrade are kidding themselves.

Hope you all get your phones soon! Hope you're as impressed as I am! I'll still check in until the thread dies.

Thanks to Apple, this thread will never die. They'll probably be fulfilling 7+ orders well into the iPhone 9 launch.

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca

Just wanted to let you know you did the right thing---I received my i7+ JB on 9/28 - It marks the first time I didnt get my device on launch day- it was ordered within mins of the preorder launch. I had to resist the urge not to get a BLK i7+ too.

Wait on your phone my friend - The JB is worth it.

Reactions: Track40

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
Just wanted to let you know you did the right thing---I received my i7+ JB on 9/28 - It marks the first time I didnt get my device on launch day- it was ordered within mins of the preorder launch. I had to resist the urge not to get a BLK i7+ too.

Wait on your phone my friend - The JB is worth it.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
They've had them in stock for a minute now, started to cancel my jb for one last week, but I'm going to hang in there and wait

ButterflyBella

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NY
Hang in there for the JB.... you won't regret it...

Reactions: MsRandall

SEHMX467

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2016
Talked to a rep the other day and she made it sound like my silver 7+ is just sitting at the warehouse just waiting in limbo for the 10/19 ship date. It's like really, if it's there why not send it out? I know it says will ship on or before 10/19, but it really feels like it's been forever when everyone else are getting their phones. I feel like this launch just doesn't make much sense. :(

donsgraphics

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
Talked to a rep the other day and she made it sound like my silver 7+ is just sitting at the warehouse just waiting in limbo for the 10/19 ship date. It's like really, if it's there why not send it out? I know it says will ship on or before 10/19, but it really feels like it's been forever when everyone else are getting their phones. I feel like this launch just doesn't make much sense. :(
What memory size did you order?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.