Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
19nwaw.jpg

What happened to my date? It said 9/23 earlier today :(

It's just processing you'll probably get it Friday honestly

AlexNess

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Does anyone at all have a 7+ in black showing delivery on Friday? I've only seen regular 7s. I ordered at 3:10AM EST and confirmation at 3:15, and mine shows 9/23.

theoryzero

macrumors member
Oct 6, 2014
You better testify lol.

Okay for real. If you want a phone at least a 7, try RadioShack. That's actually where most people forget to check. That's actually where I've gotten every non pre-order phone (5s/6). They usually get an insignificant amount and people forget about them.

Worth a try, but I'm still on waitlists with two of my RadioShack stores for a black iPhone 6+ 64 GB. They tell they should be getting them any day now.

Reactions: greg99

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Does anyone know....
Since I have a business account.... Can I walk into the Apple store on 9/16 and pay full price for a Verizon iPhone and activate it a home?
Verizon says I can.. but I've never done it before.

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
How do you get Verizon to hook you up with Live Chat? All I ever get is, "the reps are busy".
[doublepost=1473738972][/doublepost]
Does anyone know....
Since I have a business account.... Can I walk into the Apple store on 9/16 and pay full price for a Verizon iPhone and activate it a home?
Verizon says I can.. but I've never done it before.
Yes you can. I have purchased iPhones at the Apple store before. They will verify your Verizon account; they had me sign into my Verizon account and show them the serial number of the phone I was trading in.
It doesn't matter if you have a business or personal account.
[doublepost=1473739190][/doublepost]I wonder how accurate the "ship by" dates are? I couldn't get the Verizon site to load when I was trying to order at 1:15am on 9/9, so I used the app on my phone, it went through super fast, fewer steps to get it ordered. However, because I kept trying to load my order didn't go through until 01:40 and now I have a "ship by" date of Oct 26. EGADS! So I'm back to wondering how accurate those dates are...

Alid32

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2016
Springfield OH
They have to ship some iPhone 7 Plus models on launch day right? There are rose gold ones with 9/16 delivery I thought! So hopefully Plus models are just taking longer to show updates and soon, hopefully tomorrow, we'll start seeing updates on all Plus models that were ordered early enough. :)

Rose golds initially showed delivery for the 16th but it's saying the 28th now

joshkramer42

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Does anyone at all have a 7+ in black showing delivery on Friday? I've only seen regular 7s. I ordered at 3:10AM EST and confirmation at 3:15, and mine shows 9/23.

Mine too dude. Ordered at the exact same time as you and showing 9/23...sorry.

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
How do you get Verizon to hook you up with Live Chat? All I ever get is, "the reps are busy".
[doublepost=1473738972][/doublepost]
Yes you can. I have purchased iPhones at the Apple store before. They will verify your Verizon account; they had me sign into my Verizon account and show them the serial number of the phone I was trading in.
It doesn't matter if you have a business or personal account.
[doublepost=1473739190][/doublepost]I

Awesome! Thank you.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
At this point with no movement across the board in the 7+ category and most dates on here showing 9/23 I think we are being optimistic that this Friday is a reality. I'm going to guess that Apple under estimated demand more than normal "it doesn't look different" "people will hold onto what they have one more year" "the plus model hasn't been as popular" these sentiments in the tech community seem to be Holding true interms of what we are seeing here. I'd be shocked if anyone with a 9/23 date saw a phone before then.

azfalcons

Suspended
Sep 29, 2014
Valley of the sun
At this point with no movement across the board in the 7+ category and most dates on here showing 9/23 I think we are being optimistic that this Friday is a reality. I'm going to guess that Apple under estimated demand more than normal "it doesn't look different" "people will hold onto what they have one more year" "the plus model hasn't been as popular" these sentiments in the tech community seem to be Holding true interms of what we are seeing here. I'd be shocked if anyone with a 9/23 date saw a phone before then.

Yep. I accepted the 23rd as my arrival date. It sucks but that seems to be the reality

krishmk

macrumors 6502
Feb 11, 2010
I have ordered the base iPhone 7 black yesterday and I just saw a charge on my credit card. Do you guys know if this is a sign that VZW is lining up my order to be shipped?

blubz

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
North Carolina
Ordered the 7/128gb/black on launch day around 11am, but I did it through the store because I wanted to give my friend credit for the sale. Mine still says "Shipped by September 23rd," so I guess I'll just accept it. Wish they would go ahead and charge my account though so I could see some movement at least. :(
[doublepost=1473741071][/doublepost]
I have ordered the base iPhone 7 black yesterday and I just saw a charge on my credit card. Do you guys know if this is a sign that VZW is lining up my order to be shipped?
Yeah, normally that would mean that yours is getting ready to be shipped. JEALOUS!

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Happened to me as well, I ordered the same exact phone.

Use this link https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/order/common/searchOrder.jsp , fill out the last name and pre order number, and it should say your phone is at the warehouse.

i tried it and it only gives me the total charge from my card and that its still in process.
[doublepost=1473741581][/doublepost]also, I'm looking over at apple's thread and just read that someone ordered a 128gb matte black 7+ and he found his tracking number and ups says its in transit to be delivered on friday :( i should've ordered through apple instead!

Stormchaser641

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Florida
Ordered the Black 256GB at 3:10am on the 9th, still says processing with a 9/23 delivery date, I check everyday numerous times to see if it changes, not yet so I'm accepting that I'll have to wait next week to get mine.

azfalcons

Suspended
Sep 29, 2014
Valley of the sun
Just curious but if I decided to check out the Verizon store less than a mile from my house and they happened to have what I want how does this affect my pre order? I really want it Friday and not 09/23 lol

Reactions: JerTheGeek

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Yes, they can't charge your card until it's shipped, or officially the label is printed and the carrier notified. Yours is on the way!!
[doublepost=1473743418][/doublepost]
i tried it and it only gives me the total charge from my card and that its still in process.
[doublepost=1473741581][/doublepost]also, I'm looking over at apple's thread and just read that someone ordered a 128gb matte black 7+ and he found his tracking number and ups says its in transit to be delivered on friday :( i should've ordered through apple instead!
I was just looking at that too. Several people posted screen shots of their order showing the delivery date sometime in October and also a screen shot of UPS with their order ready for delivery this Friday....I wonder if we are not getting accurate dates? I think the surest way to know that it's at least shipping is to check to see if your credit card has been charged, they can't charge until it's shipping.

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Just curious but if I decided to check out the Verizon store less than a mile from my house and they happened to have what I want how does this affect my pre order? I really want it Friday and not 09/23 lol

you would just go ahead and cancel your preorder and order your phone there at the store, just as long as it hasn't charged you yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.