Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ladodger5

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Los Angeles
I finally have a pending transaction from Verizon. I ordered the black iphone 7 32gb on the 9th on the Verizon website at 3 pm and my order says your order has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. Expected ship date 09/12/16.

Reactions: JediZenMaster

ngaham

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2011
Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this, but when I click the "Check Your Order Status" on the Verizon confirmation e-mail and enter my pre-order confirmation number it says "We do not have a record of order number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

KirkyMD

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Just saw location code for my order: D106201.

Not supposed to ship until 9/28.

iPhone 7+ Silver 128
iPhone 7 Rose Gold 128

New Fang

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Ventura, CA
I received an email notifying me of my phone being ready to ship and expected to arrive on 9/16. I ordered the iPhone 7, Black, 256GB.

mdtp333

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Hey Everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I currently have an IP6-got it from Best Buy on launch day two years ago. This is the first time that i've done a pre-order from VZW. Due to having multiple lines on our family account and my line not being upgrade eligible yet- I took my grandmother's upgrade. For that reason, I went into the VZW store at around 3pm my time and placed the order there, once everything was squared away. The reps were not up to speed on the $650 promotion, so they had to go to the back room for about 15 minutes during my visit to get acquainted with details of it.

I ordered an Iphone 7- Black Matte/128GB. As of now, my order is still showing as "Processing". My CC has not been charged. Here's hoping that I can get my phone on Friday, but i'm not holding my breath.

Attachments

• vzwpreorderscreenshot.png
    vzwpreorderscreenshot.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 202

RustyNeedlePM

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
I ****ed myself... ok so on 9/9 1210am (it took those 9 mins for the site to finally work cause it was looping on the order now etc.. anyways only one left for 9/16 was rose gold 128gb 7 plus.. so I snagged it.. got confirmation of 9/16.. several posts state the prob so I checked my status.. 9/28 like everybody else.. boo so I saw 9/28 on apple.com for the matted black the one I wanted.. but couldn't reserve cause I have an order with Verizon... called Verizon cancelled order then tried to go thru apple but got denied to upgrade program because I had a bankruptcy 6 years ago from an ex wife problem.. falls off credit next year... so then I came crawling back to Verizon for a 10/5 delivery of black 256.... blah .. at least I'm getting the color I want.. just sucks I'm waiting till 10/5 now!! But not much difference than 9/28 I suppose

Reactions: nikster0029

JulesJam

Suspended
Sep 20, 2014
i tried it and it only gives me the total charge from my card and that its still in process.
[doublepost=1473741581][/doublepost]also, I'm looking over at apple's thread and just read that someone ordered a 128gb matte black 7+ and he found his tracking number and ups says its in transit to be delivered on friday :( i should've ordered through apple instead!
It's always quicker to order through Apple. I only ordered through Verizon because I wanted the $650 TIV for a 16GB iP6 I had and also I had to upgrade a UDP line on contract.
[doublepost=1473748019][/doublepost]
Just thought I'd follow up. Got my shipping email and they definitely did change my shipping address. It's coming to my work instead of the billing address.
Well that is gtk.
[doublepost=1473748180][/doublepost]
You have to use the same billing pin both online and over the phone.
No you don't. When you order online, you just need your Verizon phone number and log in password, no PIN is needed.

Also, most people committing fraud don't want their voice recorded.

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
I finally have a pending transaction from Verizon. I ordered the black iphone 7 32gb on the 9th on the Verizon website at 3 pm and my order says your order has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. Expected ship date 09/12/16.

My cc has not been charged and my status has not moved from processing. Says expected delivery is 9/16.... Afraid I'm getting my hopes up :(
[doublepost=1473750885][/doublepost]
Hey Everyone,
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I currently have an IP6-got it from Best Buy on launch day two years ago. This is the first time that i've done a pre-order from VZW. Due to having multiple lines on our family account and my line not being upgrade eligible yet- I took my grandmother's upgrade. For that reason, I went into the VZW store at around 3pm my time and placed the order there, once everything was squared away. The reps were not up to speed on the $650 promotion, so they had to go to the back room for about 15 minutes during my visit to get acquainted with details of it.

I ordered an Iphone 7- Black Matte/128GB. As of now, my order is still showing as "Processing". My CC has not been charged. Here's hoping that I can get my phone on Friday, but i'm not holding my breath.

I'm still unsure if these deliver by dates are accurate Mine says 9/16 but no charge on my account nor any tracking info
[doublepost=1473751401][/doublepost]
Just saw location code for my order: D106201.

Not supposed to ship until 9/28.

iPhone 7+ Silver 128
iPhone 7 Rose Gold 128

What does the location code mean?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    246 KB · Views: 219

Nessa216

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
My cc has not been charged and my status has not moved from processing. Says expected delivery is 9/16.... Afraid I'm getting my hopes up :(
[doublepost=1473750885][/doublepost]

I'm still unsure if these deliver by dates are accurate Mine says 9/16 but no charge on my account nor any tracking info
[doublepost=1473751401][/doublepost]

What does the location code mean?

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
my phone shows its at a FedEx warehouse in PA, "held for pickup"

i assume a bunch are being staged here as its too early to begin regular delivery. also, my new phones IMEI is showing on the verizon website now under the order status page.

Nessa216

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Your account will be changed once the pre order has been shipped out
[doublepost=1473751706][/doublepost]It will be charged as soon as it ships

Reactions: BrittaniFun

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
my phone shows its at a FedEx warehouse in PA, "held for pickup"

i assume a bunch are being staged here as its too early to begin regular delivery. also, my new phones IMEI is showing on the verizon website now under the order status page.

When did yours change? Are you keeping track via Verizon orders or the link they emailed when you originally ordered?

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
When did yours change? Are you keeping track via Verizon orders or the link they emailed when you originally ordered?

I've kept track of its progress all day on fedex's app once verizon gave me the tracking number around noon yesterday. the VZW website and fedex tracking info matches.

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
That's exactly what they told me. I ordered the exact phone and my confirmation says the 16th, verizon account says 16th but when I check my order status it says the 28th.

Same boat :( 128 gb 7 plus rose gold .... Email & My Orders say 9-16, but the link on the original email says 9/28..... Playing with my emotions basically lol
[doublepost=1473754802][/doublepost]
I've kept track of its progress all day on fedex's app once verizon gave me the tracking number around noon yesterday. the VZW website and fedex tracking info matches.

I'm just really confused, my orders under my account says deliver by 9/16 (was 9/23 but updated Saturday) and so does my confirmation email (9/16). But inside that email there's a link that says 9/28.... So I'm confused and sad with this waiting game... 128 gb 7+ Rose Gold.... Did all 3 links on yours match up before u got shipping info?

JeepGirl06

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Massachusetts
This is the first year I was able to pre-order...Never had an upgrade available before lol....I was so indecisive as to what I wanted but finally bit the bullet and ordered 7+ 128GB Rose Gold from the Verizon website on Saturday, around 3am EST....got a deliver by 10/12 date :eek: My own fault for waiting LOL.... Hopefully that date will change but not looking hopeful for us 7+'ers.... :(

Reactions: lienhart

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
This is the first year I was able to pre-order...Never had an upgrade available before lol....I was so indecisive as to what I wanted but finally bit the bullet and ordered 7+ 128GB Rose Gold from the Verizon website on Saturday, around 3am EST....got a deliver by 10/12 date :eek: My own fault for waiting LOL.... Hopefully that date will change but not looking hopeful for us 7+'ers.... :(

It really isn't lol.... I preordered at 3:17 am as soon as Verizon went live my time..... Had to cancel that order and reorder to get the 650$ credit at 10:24 am :(

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Same boat :( 128 gb 7 plus rose gold .... Email & My Orders say 9-16, but the link on the original email says 9/28..... Playing with my emotions basically lol
[doublepost=1473754802][/doublepost]

I'm just really confused, my orders under my account says deliver by 9/16 (was 9/23 but updated Saturday) and so does my confirmation email (9/16). But inside that email there's a link that says 9/28.... So I'm confused and sad with this waiting game... 128 gb 7+ Rose Gold.... Did all 3 links on yours match up before u got shipping info?

all of my emails/websites/confirmations/fedex tracking have always said 9/16 as my estimated delivery date throughout this whole process since i ordered 9/9/16. my date has never been anything else or bumped back.

zionx4

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
did anyone else have some confusion when ordering a jet black iphone 7 plus (256gb) through verizon? ordered at about 12:19AM on 9/9 and it has looked like this since then.

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 1.59.08 AM.png

however, it's listed as "apple iphone 7 plus 256gb in BLACK," not "jet black" immediately after noticing this, i started an online chat with a rep and she confirmed that i had ordered jet black as intended, but it's still been listed as such and i don't know how worried i should be...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.