Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Same exact thing for me! Same color, same dates. Haven't had anything change! I'm getting nervous! I ordered 10 min after the website came up! Everything says 9/16 except checking through the email link that says 9/28 but now I'm concerned I won't get it Friday and I've been excited

All we can do is wait now :(

wxmanny

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
I still have the "your order is being processed" with an expected ship date of 9/23

7+ / 128gb / Matte Black

I have the same status today, and ordered the exact same phone, but I got an email from UPS this evening (I have an account) notifying me that a package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!! This has to be the phone because I haven't ordered anything else... Hope to get lucky and have it show up two days early :)

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
I've pre-ordered from Verizon on a couple of occasions and both times they overshot the delivery date. I'd feel fairly confident those with a 9/23 delivery date will be getting theirs launch day.

I most recently ordered the iPad Pro and it gave me a back order date 6 weeks out. I received it a full month ahead of the expected date. If Verizon gave a date and was late delivering, it would be pure pandemonium. Plus, you all know you crave the next piece of information you can get from these threads!

Reactions: ntrimm

wbiggart

macrumors newbie
Jun 8, 2005
I have the same status today, and ordered the exact same phone, but I got an email from UPS this evening (I have an account) notifying me that a package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!! This has to be the phone because I haven't ordered anything else... Hope to get lucky and have it show up two days early :)

fer realsies?

Reactions: DougFNJ

LeahJoFoxtrot

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2016
This happens every year, a lot of people may not see movement on anything until either Wednesday or late

What I have done in the past is leave a signed note on the door with the tracking number and your signature instructing them to leave the package in a place you designate. they will leave it just about anywhere, as long as it's not a mailbox! Hope this makes sense :)

I live in an apartment complex, do you think they'd leave it at the front desk?

blubz

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
North Carolina
Anybody already order a case and a screen protector? i hate cases and screen protectors on the iphone but this time i got a thin case and a thin screen protector.

My iphone 6s screen is all scratched, im going to try to take care of my iphone 7.
I ordered an Anker tempered glass screen protector on Amazon a few days ago. I've always thought their products were top notch and the glass protector was only $10. Just got it in the mail today and their packaging/customer care is always great. Here's a link if you want to look at it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JRJ6ME2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got my phone case and screen protector before my phone.. now the waiting really begins.....

Reactions: emoe76 and iteklog

xxjrsmith3xx

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2014
Guys! 7 plus rose gold 128GB my credit card just got charged :D!

edit: now my order status says 9/16 again after it was 9/28 get on it people!

Reactions: jayers33

JediPy

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
7+ 128 rose gold my payment just processed. Driving can't post proof now. Arrival 9/16.

Same here - my wife's 7+ Rose Gold 128GB - received confirmation 3:20AM ET says it's been sent to the warehouse for shipment today. My 7+ Matte Black 128GB - received confirmation at 3:40AM - still shows processing with 9/23 delivery.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 8.44.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 8.44.42 PM.png
    45.6 KB · Views: 204

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
I live in an apartment complex, do you think they'd leave it at the front desk?
Hmmmmm, possibly. You might ask the person at the front desk if they would accept that. After your phone ships, you might be able to contact FedEx (i'm assuming it's FedEx) and see about making a change to the instructions for shipping. I think you can sign up for FedEx delivery manager and have some control on how your package is shipped...

Reactions: ehz1

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
Did a Facebook message to Verizon today about which date to believe for my 7+ 128 Jet Black, ordered about 30 min after preorders opened. Deliver by date is 10/5, but ship date (checking order confirmation link) is 11/2. They say it's 11/2. Not a happy camper right now, and I told them that. Just hope that they don't really know any more about this than the rest of us :(

CarpeNoctem103

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Did a Facebook message to Verizon today about which date to believe for my 7+ 128 Jet Black, ordered about 30 min after preorders opened. Deliver by date is 10/5, but ship date (checking order confirmation link) is 11/2. They say it's 11/2. Not a happy camper right now, and I told them that. Just hope that they don't really know any more about this than the rest of us :(
I know how you feel :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.