Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chefwong

macrumors 6502
Jan 17, 2008
Must be the 128s that are moving right now. Let's see some 256.....

I thought VZ tracking system backend to frontend is slow but it's not....as I ordered a case for my IPP and tracking, etc is relative realtime. Not sure if it's the same universally, but I get 2 day shipping with my acct*biz acct

Bwrin1

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Indianapolis
Just got charged for my wife's 7+ black 128gb delivery date on Verizon.com is now missing. Still waiting for the charges on my other 2 black 256gb 7 plus charges. I ordered all of them around 3:14 eastern.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

Bjd3450

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
To give some people hope:

Last year I pre-ordered the iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Space Gray at around 3:45am (Est). I was given a delivery date of one week after the launch day. On the Wednesday before launch (9/23) at 8:00am (Est), I received notice that my phone shipped and would be delivered on launch day.

So, hopefully we'll all start getting some e-mails tomorrow!

My CC was just charged so there's hope folks!!

128GB Matte Black 7 Plus
Received confirmation email at 2:16am CST 9/09/16 so it looks like stock is finally catching up to the orders!

Barrett85

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2015
After this Friday do they ship out phones every day? Or is it just on Friday's? This is my first pre order experience

ericiu2

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Just to update, my CC was just charged for 128GB matte black 7+. Ordered 3:10 ET. Deliver by date has just gone blank... used to say 9/23.

Bjd3450

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Just to update, my CC was just charged for 128GB matte black 7+. Ordered 3:10 ET. Deliver by date has just gone blank... used to say 9/23.

Give it time, my original ship date was 9/23 also :)

Attachments

• IMG_7343.PNG
    IMG_7343.PNG
    229.2 KB · Views: 224

JediPy

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Won't this re-order her order and therefore delay her phones even more though.

It shouldn't, I updated my payment info because of an issue with my address and one charge is already pending, and the status says preparing for shipment.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
I hope so too. Otherwise I'll be canceling my pre order and Verizon since they are processing orders not based on the time orders were placed
It's truly amazing how you feel like others who's phones are in house and ready to ship should have to wait longer because your model isn't in house or ready to be processed yet all because you ordered first. Millennial Entitlement at its best.

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
Just spent an hour and 15 min on the phone with Verizon. Bank of america really screwed us! BUT The nice guy on the phone fixed everything (pending a form that will get my husbands order back in line where he was). And mine should be here on launch day! I got the rose gold plus 128gb. I checked my ups and have a package with the label created. So fingers crossed it will be here!

Just saw all the replies that the 128gb plus in Matte black with 9/23 as delivery date are being charged. That sucks because thats what my husband had ordered and the date he had! Bank of america is on my **** list!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.