Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
My 7+ Jet Black 128gb still is in processing :( shipping date is 9/23. I'm really hoping that ends up changing tonight..

Reactions: jimmyb124

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
It's truly amazing how you feel like others who's phones are in house and ready to ship should have to wait longer because your model isn't in house or ready to be processed yet all because you ordered first. Millennial Entitlement at its best.

Entitlement? So how would you like it if you were standing in line and someone stood right in front of you.

ajt116

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Ordered Iphone 7 + Black, 128 GB. Order went through at 3:25 AM Est. Just got charged on CC and my order status says expected ship date 9/13.

Reactions: jimmyb124

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Entitlement? So how would you like it if you were standing in line and someone stood right in front of you.

Happens to me all the time. Sometimes when I go thru a drive thru and order food they ask me to pull up and wait and 1 or 2 people get their food and drive off before me. They obviously ordered something different than me. I have two choices: be pissed they got their food before me or be happy for someone who didn't have to wait like I did.

Entitlement says be pissed. That's not me. It takes a lot of zen to be a bigger person and be happy for others. Perhaps a name change is in order?

travismalake

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016

Happens to me all the time. Sometimes when I go thru a drive thru and order food they ask me to pull up and wait and 1 or 2 people get their food and drive off before me. They obviously ordered something different than me. I have two choices: be pissed they got their food before me or be happy for someone who didn't have to wait like I did.

Entitlement says be pissed. That's not me.

Let's play nice now, let's not be like those Android haters

Reactions: imod4fun

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Ordered Iphone 7 + Black, 128 GB. Order went through at 3:25 AM Est. Just got charged on CC and my order status says expected ship date 9/13.

Congrats. See this is what I don't get. Mine went through VZW at 3:14AM ET and I have no movement. Same phone. Weird.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

MisterTree

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2016
Ok, I feel dumb. I preordered with the intention of opening a new account. I don't believe that there is a confirmation number for me. I have ACE and order number and Location code but no Confirmation number. Am I missing something?

Reactions: nikster0029

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle

Entitlement says be pissed. That's not me.

Right
Let's play nice now, let's not be like those Android haters

I'm totally trying to place nice but the whole logic of the way Verizon is processing orders doesn't make a lot of sense. Nor do i like getting called entitled because i feel if you place your order at 12:30 the guy who places his order at 6:00 should not be processed first.

I'm happy for folks that got there orders but i'm not gonna be happy if the dude who placed his order 4 hours later gets his phone this week while i won't have mine until october.

Jimmyd8233

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Just used that link...

Estimated shipping date 9/13/16.... tonight!
128GB 7+ Matte Black

Yeh, thanks for sharing link. Same deal for me and same phone. Either everyone ordered a black plus....or they are just rolling thru that color right now

Maxlaws@

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2015
This isn't a valid analogy...

Imagine that there were three lines. One for Popcorn, one for chips and one for peanuts. If you were standing in line for popcorn because you decided you really wanted popcorn; you wouldn't be pissed if the peanut line was moving faster.

You could have chosen a less popular color that historically has a better chance of shipping faster... is a potential delay (at this point almost everyone that ordered early seems to be getting theres on day one) really worth complaining about or choosing a color that you ultimately won't be happy with for a year?

JEboomin

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2016

Entitlement says be pissed. That's not me. It takes a lot of zen to be a bigger person and be happy for others. Perhaps a name change is in order?

Man... Ain't nobody trying to hear none of that. Just ship me my damn phone.

Reactions: davidgolfer

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Back to reality:

Those of us being charged, it's because the warehouse where our phones are at have verified stock and began processing. Those who have the same phone but have not been charged are probably at a different warehouse and that shipment has not been sorted yet. This happens every year and it part is the logistics. Don't start worrying until Thursday night and you haven't seen movement.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
Right

I'm totally trying to place nice but the whole logic of the way Verizon is processing orders doesn't make a lot of sense. Nor do i like getting called entitled because i feel if you place your order at 12:30 the guy who places his order at 6:00 should not be processed first.
You should call Verizon and express your feelings about this to them. Let us know what they say.

Reactions: letsgox

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Just spent an hour and 15 min on the phone with Verizon. Bank of america really screwed us! BUT The nice guy on the phone fixed everything (pending a form that will get my husbands order back in line where he was). And mine should be here on launch day! I got the rose gold plus 128gb. I checked my ups and have a package with the label created. So fingers crossed it will be here!

Just saw all the replies that the 128gb plus in Matte black with 9/23 as delivery date are being charged. That sucks because thats what my husband had ordered and the date he had! Bank of america is on my **** list!
So sorry that you had to deal with all of that :( Hope good things happen for you on Friday :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.