Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
just got charged for my matte black 7 plus. ordered it at 3:14 EST. delivery date has disappeared ( was initially 9/23)

FYI, this is now my 3rd preorder (32gb slate 5, 64gb silver 6 plus, now the 128gb black 7 plus). each time is identical. everybody stresses out and worries about this and that and this flight coming from here and that carrier got tracking first and this model is in short supply... if you preorder between 3am- ~9am, (regardless of WHAT date it says) you will receive your phone on release day as long as you're there to sign for it.
I hope you're so right about JB plus!

Reactions: jimmyb124

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
just got charged for my matte black 7 plus. ordered it at 3:14 EST. delivery date has disappeared ( was initially 9/23)

FYI, this is now my 3rd preorder (32gb slate 5, 64gb silver 6 plus, now the 128gb black 7 plus). each time is identical. everybody stresses out and worries about this and that and this flight coming from here and that carrier got tracking first and this model is in short supply... if you preorder between 3am- ~9am, (regardless of WHAT date it says) you will receive your phone on release day as long as you're there to sign for it.

It's definitely the same every year, the stress, the flight tracking, the waiting. I disagree that anyone that ordered between 3-9 will get it launch day (see the poor souls who opted for jet black) but I appreciate your optimism.

benboy12

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2014

Does someone have to be there to sign for it? I wasn't aware of that. I wonder if that means I need to take time off work..

Reactions: roncito

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Nothing yet for me, But I'm stressing out since I see a bunch of 7+ Matte Black 128GB getting charged with the same 9/23 date. Happy that there is at least some movement.

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Welp now the wait is on lol! I originally ordered 3:17 am est, had to cancel and reorder 10:34 am est to apply the 650$ promo. Wonder if I will get my order tonight hmmmm lol

That was a mistake, I did the same thing but instead of cancelling it I called. The rep put a note in there so I could keep my place in line and get the promo when I send in my phone.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

Mr.Bigglesworth

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Omgggg

*Throws Massive Rage Quit*

Attachments

• IMG_5771.PNG
    IMG_5771.PNG
    204.5 KB · Views: 338

heels2017

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
For those of you who entered in an apartment or building number in the second address field - I have my order showing up in UPS My Choice and it is indeed showing my full address even though the Verizon website is not.

Reactions: ehz1

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
That was a mistake, I did the same thing but instead of cancelling it I called. The rep put a note in there so I could keep my place in line and get the promo when I send in my phone.

I called in as well, the rep cancelled my order and re-entered it. If all else fails atleast I got the promo lol

Timjtitus

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
On the preorder site, do you use your order number as the confirmation number? That isn't working for me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.