Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016

Ugh.. I'm hoping that the date is not even remotely true. Later in the day (around 2pm est), I saw 128 JB 7+ still listed at 10/5 - 10/20 ship/delivery, and 256 7+ JB listed at 9/23-9/28, so why I got such a far out ship time is throwing me off and even the reps couldn't say why it had shown like that

zachy85

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Under the device details I now see a new device payment agreement summary that wasn't there before. It's on the line I upgraded and the agreement is dated today, the 13th. Shows the total cost of my device and 24 payments left.

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Under the device details I now see a new device payment agreement summary that wasn't there before. It's on the line I upgraded and the agreement is dated today, the 13th. Shows the total cost of my device and 24 payments left.

Where's that

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Seems like charges slowed down haha

It will pick up again soon. This stuff comes in waves. Before the officially launch it will be sporadic, after the launch the waves will come around specific times of the day when the shipments arrive at the sorting warehouse.

Fun fun.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

bnahms123

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Regarding the jet black models, i very much doubt that apple would go through great lengths to feature this brand new colorway all over the keynote, all over its website and tout its sleek appearance only for them to have a negligible amount of them that would have mostly everybody who ordered one waiting well into october to receive it. correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't this theory that they're terribly understocked include the 256gb model? not many people can rationalize having that much memory, let alone pay the premium price of almost $1,000 for it. i think the best time to speculate the phone's availability would be release day when the FedEx truck doesnt show up

studIOS5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2011
Oregon, OH
Got my confirmation email for my order at 11:35am Friday for my 128gb iPhone 7+ in matte black. Expected delivery is 10/5. What do you guys think the odds are I'll get it Friday? Or even close to friday? Haha

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
Every ****ing year, the same ****. People lose their minds over where their next phone is in the mail, as if it's going to make their life any better. It's a cool device, but it will not bring any true happiness. Please go outside, be thankful that you're healthy, or have friends/family. Stop with the phone obsession.

Mr.Bigglesworth

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Also as well, Verizon has multiple wear houses that they use for this.

So maybe we are seeing a shift change, or another truck coming in.

I'm so nervous. I can't stop farting

Reactions: ksujoel

madscientist10

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
NYC
Every ****ing year, the same ****. People lose their minds over where their next phone is in the mail, as if it's going to make their life any better. It's a cool device, but it will not bring any true happiness. Please go outside, be thankful that you're healthy, or have friends/family. Stop with the phone obsession.

I don't like it outside—there are big dogs and bullies out there and they scare me.

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014

Or maybe people are just generally excited to add a new piece of technology to their person. Loosen up your overalls pops no need to put people down here it's an exciting time for them.

hadleydb

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2005
Henderson, NV

That's why I order every year. This is the part I love. The forums and obsessing etc. I'm sick yes, but I absolutely love this part. As soon as I get the phone then I will be like "Alrighty then" and go about my life. Then I will do it again next year. Call me insane but I can't help it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.