Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericiu2

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
128gb matte black 7+ has shipped via FedEx. Expected delivery Friday. I was kind of hoping I'd get UPS. FedEx is a real stickler on not letting you change anything about the delivery. At least I'm getting it launch day... had me worried that I woke up at 3am for nothing. Good luck everyone else waiting on their shipping confirmations!

madscientist10

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
NYC
128gb matte black 7+ has shipped via FedEx. Expected delivery Friday. I was kind of hoping I'd get UPS. FedEx is a real stickler on not letting you change anything about the delivery. At least I'm getting it launch day... had me worried that I woke up at 3am for nothing. Good luck everyone else waiting on their shipping confirmations!

What was your original ship date listed as?

srharris22

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2010
Original order confirmation was 3:19 AM EST on 9/9 for black 7 plus 128 GB.
Got email confirmation of shipment and delivery for 9/16 early this morning and my CC has been charged.
Hope it helps, but seems they are opening containers by color and hit rose gold first and now black.
I still have a 9/28 date for a 128GB plus Silver that was confirmed around 3:40AM

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Ok so for the 100th time.. I've seen others say it but it doesn't seem to be sinking in my friend..

1.) I do not have my phone either..
2.) the rose gold 7+ 128gigs seem to be the first 7+'s to be received and processed this year by version.. Just like every other year they process each single color, size, model etc as they get them.. So if you ordered your silver 10 minutes after the pre order started and I ordered a rose gold 20 minutes after the pre order started should you be mad that I got a cc charge and shipping info before you? Absolutely not.. And vice versa if the silvers to first.. All carriers receive crates of the same model of phone and process those in the order that the preorders came in FOR THAT PARTICULAR model..Apple decides what and when and where to send.. Who's knows the why or how behind that.. Perhaps we can get Tim Cook to do a webcast and explain it to us.... Probably not

I'm not trying to be snarky or an ass man but seriously it's like pages of this thread are dedicated to explaining this to you and it's a very simple concept.. Just thought maybe one more explanation would help..

Good luck with the silver.. Hoping for my 7+ black 128 to move in this direction today
[doublepost=1473847804][/doublepost]This was for JediZen Master but my quote didn't work.. Sorry all

Reactions: Epic Xbox Revie

gouda272

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2010
ordered 128 GIG 7 Plus, black (not jet) via verizon site, expected ship date 9/23, received shipment notification 4:07am 9/14

4merCreative

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Just got the confirmation of shipping! Ordered 9/9 at 3:24am EST. Original ship date was 9/23.

Attachments

• IMG_4552.PNG
    IMG_4552.PNG
    143.5 KB · Views: 194

Mr.Bigglesworth

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
If I don't hear of any movement on Jet Blacks today then I'm canceling my order and will try in-store on Friday.
I'd hold off on that one.

If you have a delivery date of 9/23 then you are apart of the first wave of deliveries for this phone.

Idk if you have been following up on it, but the jet black version is Preety limited.

The folks who are seeing movement got the other colors which are readily available.

Apple came out right out of the gate announcing that the jet black will be scarce.

Reactions: Sammypurple

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
Closed for review
Thread has been re-opened with an excessive amount of posts removed. This thread was completely derailed. Please stay on topic, and be respectful.

Rules for Appropriate Debate

Respect
Guidelines: Show respect for your fellow posters. Expect and accept that other users may have strongly held opinions that differ from yours.

Rules:

1. Name-calling. Name-calling falls into the category of insults and will be treated as such according to the forum rules, your own opinion about another member notwithstanding. You can't call a bigot a bigot, a troll a troll, or a fanboy a fanboy, any more than you can call an idiot an idiot. You can disagree with the content of another member's statement or give your evidence or opinion to dispute their claims, but you may not make a negative personal characterization about that member.
  2. Insults. Slurs and insults against groups of people based on negative-stereotyping and obvious generalizations fall into the category of trolling and will be treated as such.
  3. Taunting. Mocking or taunting another forum member is not acceptable. Posts that ridicule another member or obviously exaggerate or misstate their views may be removed.

Last edited:

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Anyone have a 128 black plus with a order in the first half hour or less that is still showing 9/23 and no charge to their cc yet? I'm seeing lots of movement in this model with times later than mine but I myself, am still stuck on 9/23 and no charge

Rogo117

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Phone shipped. 9/16 delivery via FedEx

7+ black 128 ordered thru vzw
0323 eastern
9/23 delivery estimate
NYC

Ammie06

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Woke up to a shipping number via fed-ex!!! So excited it will be waiting on me Friday when I get off work

bwrpeters

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Virginia USA
I ordered a iPhone 7 + 256GB in Black @ 3:25am (EST) 9/9...the charge from Verizon is still "pending" on my credit card. has anyone else ordered a 7+ and had the charge post? I am assuming once the charge posts that my order status will update on the Verizon site.

The charge from Verizon on my credit card is not pending anymore, but it also has not been posted....it seems to have disappeared. My order on the Verizon site still says that they have "received [my] order and it is in process."

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
If I don't hear of any movement on Jet Blacks today then I'm canceling my order and will try in-store on Friday.
I'd wait until tomorrow night. Seen it happen. Just because you weren't charged or notified of shipment doesn't mean anything. They could just wait until it's at your local warehouse before processing anything.

Dwood1970

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Just got my email confirming my 128gb Matte Black 7 plus will be here on Friday. Original delivery date was 9/23. Yay!

zaquinho17

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
Sydney | to | New Jersey
The
The charge from Verizon on my credit card is not pending anymore, but it also has not been posted....it seems to have disappeared. My order on the Verizon site still says that they have "received [my] order and it is in process."

The charge won't be processed until post delivery. Just like most companies, it doesn't happen on the day of charge. So, I wouldn't expect you to get charged until either delivery day, or after.

I've had a pending charge since Monday, and my 128 black 7+ was shipped today for 9/16 delivery

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
I woke up to an email where there had been an attempt to charge my card overnight but there had been some kind of problem. So, I immediately entered my debit card and it appears to have gone through. I hope this doesn't delay shipping. I'm really aggravated with my card company as there was no reason why they did not let the charge go through. We did have someone steal our card number last year, and ever since, they have been over protected. I appreciate security but that is aggravating.

Jdf87

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016

I have this same issue also saw someone else did, charge no longer pending nor posted but still shows processing. Anyone else have this?

wxmanny

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
How long did it take ups to notify you?

There's a package that just made it to Kentucky and created a label for my zip code.... I live in a very small town, also how much did the package way.... High hopes here lol

[doublepost=1473815897][/doublepost]

What was the expected ship date in the link Verizon sent you?

Weight of mine says 2.3 lbs, original expected delivery date from Verizon was 9/23, which is still what it says oddly enough.
[doublepost=1473852545][/doublepost]
I have a UPS account too, but I never gotten notifications when I have shipments. I just changed my address and notifications. Does it work by recognizing the address with an account and then send the notification?

That's my best guess as to how it works, one of those things where I set it up a while ago & forget it will notify me until something like this happens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.