Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68030
Jan 27, 2011
Same!! I've always ordered online and changed the shopping address. Not this year I guess. I'm so mad.

Yep same here, I pre-order every year. And I get it shipped to me, rather than my parent's house.

It says (The billing and credit card address must be the same.)

Then it says (Billing and Shipping address must be the same. No P.O. Box)

But how can I make them the same, if I can't even enter the address for my credit card?! Ugh, this is so irritating.
[doublepost=1473406940][/doublepost]I wonder if I could just pre-order from Best Buy website. It shows the same monthly price for Verizon. But would I still be able to do the trade-in?

Mindbender14

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2014
How great of a deal is this $650 trade in? I feel like its amazing, not sure if I am missing something here..

Ha, I'm the same way! I actually ran the numbers because I was coming off contract to device payment. I'm still second guessing. Lol.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
Finally got through, had issues with not being able to update the billing address, so had to use my old CC.

Also, for some reason the screen was showing my monthly payments to be $47.08 and 51.xx (I don't recall exactly). Hoping that's just some odd glitch.

Cwolk

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2015
NJ, USA
How great of a deal is this $650 trade in? I feel like its amazing, not sure if I am missing something here..
I agree. When I went through to practice the process yesterday, it only appraised me at $225. Now it appraises at $650. Weird, but I'll take it.

t3chnickal

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2015
Finally got in at 3:13am est. and finished by 3:24. Ordered 7 Plus 128 Black & 7 Plus 128 Jet Black, arriving 10/5. If that's the case by launch day, I'll just go find it in store and cancel the order.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Ha, I'm the same way! I actually ran the numbers because I was coming off contract to device payment. I'm still second guessing. Lol.

I'm on the phone with them upgrading from 6S Plus. He confirmed the normal price for a 128GB 7+ is ~$36.xx a month but with the discount in 2-3 billing cycles, it'll be around $9.xx a month. Pretty sweet if there are no catches.

FelixDerKater

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika
Finally got through, had issues with not being able to update the billing address, so had to use my old CC.

Also, for some reason the screen was showing my monthly payments to be $47.08 and 51.xx (I don't recall exactly). Hoping that's just some odd glitch.

That's the phone plus the $20 line access fee combined.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
For me the Jet Black showed 9/28 delivery when I ordered it. Guessing that date will move up and I'll still get it next Friday though.

Reactions: nikster0029

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Well I was on and refreshing at 11:56 pm PST--- The Verizon site wouldn't let me order the iphone 7 plus - until the 50th plus refresh

Ordered a Jet Black 256GB Plus model - estimated delivery is 9/28. I guess I can do something else on 9/16 - I was so confident - I took the day off.......:eek: Oh WELL I got the model and color I wanted - now the waiting game starts
GOOD NIGHT ALL

Reactions: DIGGDEEP

ibcj

macrumors member
Jun 2, 2010
System wackiness was a little different this year. Had to place two separate orders for 4 phones.
The site said 'waive your activation fee' if ordered online, but I was still charged $20 per line. Am I correct that activation fee is only if I add a line and I paid an upgrade fee (which is complete bs imo)?

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Well I was on and refreshing at 11:56 pm PST--- The Verizon site wouldn't let me order the iphone 7 plus - until the 50th plus refresh

Ordered a Jet Black 256GB Plus model - estimated delivery is 9/28. I guess I can do something else on 9/16 - I was so confident - I took the day off.......:eek: Oh WELL I got the model and color I wanted - now the waiting game starts
GOOD NIGHT ALL

If it helps. 2 years ago I got a ship date later than launch day at order but still got it delivered on launch day.

Reactions: MsRandall

Sammypurple

macrumors regular
Feb 1, 2008
Massachusetts, United States
System wackiness was a little different this year. Had to place two separate orders for 4 phones.
The site said 'waive your activation fee' if ordered online, but I was still charged $20 per line. Am I correct that activation fee is only if I add a line and I paid an upgrade fee (which is complete bs imo)?

I got charged the unexpected "upgrade fee" as well. Not sure what the difference is.

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
That's the phone plus the $20 line access fee combined.

Also, paid $100+ up front. What was all that? Tax on the stated value of the device?

Happened to me as well and I've seen other reports. I'll be calling later to get it waived.

soccerjoshj07

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Also, paid $100+ up front. What was all that? Tax on the stated value of the device?

Happened to me as well and I've seen other reports. I'll be calling later to get it waived.
I chatted w/ VZW rep and they wanted me to call back tomorrow to get that credited.

I got a "one time" upgrade fee of $40.....probably because I still use their 2 year contracts and get the subsidized prices......
you bet that is correct

Reactions: Geckotek
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.