Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hannahjoys

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I preordered the 7, rose gold, 32gb on 9/9 at around 9:30pm with a shipping estimate of 9/23. No movement on my card, or shipping conformation email. I asked verizon if it would ship by the 16th, and they told me since the demand was so high it wouldn't. Crossing my fingers they're wrong.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
I have a feeling that for those of us that ordered the JB models will start seeing movement tonight throughout the night and tomorrow morning. I ordered a JB+128gb got confirmation at 3:46EST with a delivery date of 10/26 not expected to get the phone on launch day but a few weeks earlier than my date would be nice.

My reasoning is because like many have mentioned it seems like they are releasing them by color. Maybe those planes carry the remaining colors! All the people getting shipment notifications have all mostly been matte black phones. This is my hope of course!

TyG8

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
St. Louis
So close yet so far away. Phone is in Memphis I'm in St Louis

Matte Black 128GB 7+

Ordered 2:13AM Central

2B7D341C-FE72-4F1C-BE9A-943F9C338699_zpsmhu3ovqg.jpg

imike76

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
I got my order confirmation at 12:44 AM PST on September 9th. I ordered a 7+ matte black 128 gb. Still stuck processing :/

Hoping it will change sometime today

I ordered the same phone as you and my email confirmation arrived at 03:37 EST. Still says processing and no credit card charge as of yet.

Reactions: JerTheGeek and MD2

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
I don't understand why Apple wouldn't assume there'd be a decent demand for the 256GB considering it's the first time offering this size. I'm thinking each carrier is only getting a very small number. My order was placed at 2:20am.

FORTUNATELY my order hasn't yet been further delayed as some have reported.

AppleJuice15

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
I'm wondering if they've even started making the 7+ gold... Haven't read much about them making a move. At this point, i'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come to my office and tell me they discontinued that color :eek:

Reactions: BuddyTheElf24

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
My phone is now in a local FedEx facility in Jersey. Looks like it's on the move today. Hoping it's gonna make it's trek down to florida soon.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

Dd0tc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
So, if I have a line that is not eligible for upgrade, can I still use the $650 promo and trade my iPhone 6 Plus towards that line?

ezermb

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Ordered a 7+ 128gb JB at 2:16 AM Central Time. Deliver date was 10/5/2016 when I received the confirmation email 4 Minutes later. Now my delivery date is showing 9/23/2016 when I look up the status. Still no movement with my CC being charged or tracking info.

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Jet Black fam, we are in either of these two circumstances. 1: Seeing how not one person from this forum has seen their order processed, they haven't gotten to our phones yet and will do so tonight and tomorrow. 2: Apple legit didn't make enough Jet Black phones and we really are boned/getting delayed.

emoe76

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Bismarck, ND
Still no movement on my matte black 256GB iPhone 7 Plus. It will be sent to North Dakota. Preordered online Friday morning around. 2:15am. At least my ship date still says 9/23.

This will be my second iPhone and the first time ever I got the newest phone at the earliest opportunity.

I received my tempered glass protector, Otterbox Commuter case and the Verizon trade in kit in the mail/FedEx all this week. Patiently waiting for the phone itself! Also looking forward to seeing people's reactions here on Friday when they start arriving.

Even if some of us haven't had any movement yet, continue to think positive. Every day is one day closer to getting your new iPhone. Have a great day everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.