Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheSlimOne

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
I ordered 2 iP7+ jet black one was ordered about +18 and the other got through about +25. they both have a ship date of 18-31Oct. The second one, the one I ordered later was delivered yesterday. The first one is still processing. figures..

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
Wait...how is that late? Seems like it will be earlier than expected? Takes two days from China to your front door and I don't think flights leave China on Saturday or Sunday...

What I mean by "been late" is that at first there was a delivery date on UPS web site saying it was gonna be delivered on tuesday, an that was removed...

DJ.Nickk

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Miami,FL
This was my first iPhone i didnt get on launch day because AT&T screwed me over processing my NEXT Upgrade. Don't worry tho they got a mouthful. They are going to waive my activation fee and allow me to upgrade 3 weeks early next time. '

Anyways placed my order on the 21st have a est date oct.14-20th. Last year i pre-ordered an hour or so after apple store online opened and they estimated 2 weeks late after launch. Ended up getting my phone on time.

ck3801

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Boulder, CO
IMG_4517.jpg Stuck in ZhengZhou:(

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
Still processing for me, no update in estimated ship date :/

Just chatted apple and they told me it's 'impossible' that people's orders are shipping before mine and that people must have all ordered different models -___-

KatieMiller

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Oregon, USA
Just chatted apple and they told me it's 'impossible' that people's orders are shipping before mine and that people must have all ordered different models -___-

You should have asked if you could email the link to this forum!! Prove them wrong real quick!

Gewch

macrumors member
Apr 15, 2010
I have an AT&T business account - Corporate Responsible. Camped overnight on launch day and checked locally before ordering from AT&T.

Ordered 7+ 256GB Gold on 9/19/16 at 1:38pm MST from AT&T store - Expected Ship Date 10/17/16 to 10/24/16. Order Status: Preparing to ship (same status since I ordered it).

Would have had phone by now if Apple could still upgrade AT&T Business Accounts... :(

arftech99

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2015
MD, USA
My credit card for 7 Plus 256GB JB has been charged.

Carrier: Verizon
Order Date: 9/9
Order Confirmation Time: 11:30 AM
Original Ship Date: 10/26

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.