Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcavjame

macrumors 65816
Mar 10, 2008
phased to this universe
Our cat hoarding an Easter Egg.

Attachments

• NikkoEaster.jpg
    NikkoEaster.jpg
    327.5 KB · Views: 91

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
I finally got around to taking pictures again!

This is a jumping spider, taken with a 100mm macro and 68mm of extension tubes. No cropping, approx. magnification: 2:1

Attachments

• Salticidae negra y roja 02.jpg
    Salticidae negra y roja 02.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 126

RHVC59

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2008
Eugene, Oregon
I snapped this on the way home back in February. A state trooper told me I I could not park at the boat launch, so I snapped a couple on my way out of th parking lot, parked down the road and walked back and snapped a couple more. One of the Myth Buster crew asked that I not post anything until after the Alaska week aired. It aired tonight. So I feel it is OK to post. Anyway the Myth involved a WWII boat made from ice and wood pulp. They made a skiff with a 150-HP engine out of frozen newspapers. This was shot after they tested the boat out in Carrol Inlet and Tongass Narrows off Mountain Point.
Man what a cold and snotty day that was...

Attachments

• 3447075538_4078ddc9b2_b.jpg
    3447075538_4078ddc9b2_b.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 115

blownco

macrumors regular
May 24, 2008
CA
I snapped this on the way home back in February. A state trooper told me I I could not park at the boat launch, so I snapped a couple on my way out of th parking lot, parked down the road and walked back and snapped a couple more. One of the Myth Buster crew asked that I not post anything until after the Alaska week aired. It aired tonight. So I feel it is OK to post. Anyway the Myth involved a WWII boat made from ice and wood pulp. They made a skiff with a 150-HP engine out of frozen newspapers. This was shot after they tested the boat out in Carrol Inlet and Tongass Narrows off Mountain Point.
Man what a cold and snotty day that was...

that's funny i just saw that episode tonight

DrDamn

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2007
Graveyard

A first submission for me. Taken in a small church graveyard near Bath, UK.

Canon EOS 450D
EF-S 60mm Macro lens
f2.8 / ISO 200

jrm27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
I like this one a lot.

Thanks!

Nice. Although I would expect a different story. 'all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy'

That's a good idea! We had previosuly used this typerwriter (from the 1930's) to type our bands album cover, inserts, etc... so this puppy is on his last legs! Maybe I'll set it up again and type that out for a pic...

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
New one from Lighting Class we were doing full frontal lighting with two hot lights shining straight on the model and one small hot light on the background.

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
Thanks!

That's a good idea! We had previosuly used this typerwriter (from the 1930's) to type our bands album cover, inserts, etc... so this puppy is on his last legs! Maybe I'll set it up again and type that out for a pic...

you're welcome, but you do realize I got it from the Shining?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.