Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Haven't posted anything in a while so here's Mrs MacRy enjoying a well deserved pint in the local earlier.

35327856356_82f11bb3b9_h.jpg
That pint looks tempting!

Reactions: MacRy

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK

kallisti

macrumors 68000
Apr 22, 2003

edit: oh shoot, I did not realize that 24hrs had not passed yet...
too many hours awake - apologies

Love this shot. Interesting composition. The DOF works very well to place attention just where it's needed while still providing some context. The freezing of the motion of the water droplets (and splash) is stellar. Very well done :)

Reactions: needfx and kenoh

mollyc

macrumors G3
Aug 18, 2016
Well, we are going this year, but not until mid-August. My kids are both on swim team, so we stay in town all through June and July for meets! My photo here is of a North Carolina beach, but this year we are going to Florida. It will be super hot, but a nice change of pace, as we are going to the Gulf side for the first time ever.

Reactions: RCAFBrat and kenoh

kenoh

macrumors 604
Jul 18, 2008
Glasgow, UK
Well, we are going this year, but not until mid-August. My kids are both on swim team, so we stay in town all through June and July for meets! My photo here is of a North Carolina beach, but this year we are going to Florida. It will be super hot, but a nice change of pace, as we are going to the Gulf side for the first time ever.

Nice! We live in Glasgow. My daughter's finish school on Tuesday 27th and we are offski June 27 th to Portugal for a week of sunshine. If we go even a day later it costs double so we have to be naughty and take them out of school a day early. If we get a fine for doing it, £60. Saving by taking the risk? £4,000!!! I mean it is that crazy!

Reactions: mollyc

zagato27

macrumors 68000
Aug 10, 2003
The Hill
Destin, FL is gorgeous! White sand and aqua water. Enjoy

Reactions: mollyc
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.