Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zync

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa, FL
Since I haven't posted a picture in a while, here's one I had forgotten I had worked on :) This is the same picture as the one from my blog with a little bit of a neut-ish affect. No, wait, let's call it "a neutized style."

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 190

eyelikeart

Moderator emeritus
Jan 2, 2001
Metairie, LA
idkew said:
how about neutered?

:p

I do believe that's nearly as bad as the "eye" jokes that ciculate around here. :D ;)

Nice shot nonetheless. Here's something I grabbed the other night while out. :)

Attachments

• DSC_3539.jpg
    DSC_3539.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 148

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
eyelikeart said:
I do believe that's nearly as bad as the "eye" jokes that ciculate around here. :D ;)

hey! :p <edit: nice clock tower btw>

i guess that's what i get for posting so many damn pictures. :D

i was actually wondering if someone was going to use that term; i almost used it a few times myself. ;) well then, 'neutered' it is. :)

bousozoku - what lens are you shooting with again? nice shot.

zync - dude! your crampin' me stee-lo! j/k :p nice shot man.

here's one in the newly labeled 'neutered' style:

0093.jpg

i blew him up. :D

peace.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
neut said:
bousozoku - what lens are you shooting with again? nice shot.
peace.

Thank you. Olympus Digital 50-200mm (100-400mm in 35mm numbers).

Oooey, gooey snail. :) All you need now is a little skillet.

mnkeybsness

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2001
Moneyapolis, Minnesota
Capt Underpants, I was a little taken aback at the first post for my piggy picture. Yes, I did take it. They (Wilbur the pig and a lady with a polaroid) were walking around Coffman Union at the U of MN and I was quietly following, looking for a good chance. They went outside and I knew that I could get something good. I went up and said, "instead of me getting my picture with Wilbur, can I take a picture Of him?" They were happy to entertain, Wilbur just did a random pose without me asking, I knelt down, framed it up and snapped a quick shot (I had just realized that I was late for class). I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks though for the kind words. (it's also posted on my site)

Capt Underpants

macrumors 68030
Jul 23, 2003
Austin, Texas
mnkeybsness said:
Capt Underpants, I was a little taken aback at the first post for my piggy picture. Yes, I did take it. They (Wilbur the pig and a lady with a polaroid) were walking around Coffman Union at the U of MN and I was quietly following, looking for a good chance. They went outside and I knew that I could get something good. I went up and said, "instead of me getting my picture with Wilbur, can I take a picture Of him?" They were happy to entertain, Wilbur just did a random pose without me asking, I knelt down, framed it up and snapped a quick shot (I had just realized that I was late for class). I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks though for the kind words. (it's also posted on my site)

When I quoted your post, I saw that there was IMG code from a different site. I didn't realize that it was your site, though, so I figured you had just posted it here because it was cool. So I'm sorry about my first post.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
mnkeybsness said:
<insert piggy image here>

that pic is dope!

you should watermark it and send them a copy... they may want it (or even want you to do a 'real' photo shoot for $$$)?

nice catch eye. i was wondering what it reminded me of. :D

idkew - i think i should mock up a cover and send it to them. there are working on an album (possibly finished?) now (Reason/PT based if anyone cares).

here's your firestarter! :p
DrewBarrymore45.jpg

image found here.

peace.

neut

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2001
here (for now)
idkew said:
wow, she looks quite hot there.

sometime i wish i could see my ALREADY beautiful girlfriend made up by professionals and have a few picts taken. i have a feeling that they might ask her to be on the cover of a mag.

no doubt... don't we all think our girlfriends are beautiful? ;)

this girl im close to (6ft. voluptuous blond... oh yeah, real women have curves) said she would let me shoot her (semi)nude; though, i don't think i could post them in here. :D btw- she looks a lot like drew. ;)

my girlfriend hates her picture taken so, i don't think i'll ever get a chance with her. :(

peace.

idkew

macrumors 68020
neut said:

this girl im close to (6ft. voluptuous blond... oh yeah, real women have curves) said she would let me shoot her (semi)nude; though, i don't think i could post them in here. :D btw- she looks a lot like drew. ;)

my girlfriend hates her picture taken so, i don't think i'll ever get a chance with her. :(

peace.

but my gf is really beautiful :) lol! it is a spell they put over us. even in the morning when she wakes up next to you, she looks beautiful.

and, you can, it simply requires the correct situation, and her trust.

btw- crypt2 is a nice 576bit encryption program for all your sensitive information. ;)

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
neut said:

peace.

If this voluptuous girl actually lets you photograph her, won't you be cold since you'll be the one who will semi-nude? :D She got you all excited thinking that she was offering something else. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.