Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananac

macrumors member
Nov 26, 2006
I like the lighting a lot - too bad I can't see the color in his eyes, though :(

Nice lighting on this photo but i think that the face burned a little.I think that light need to be a softer.D200 is powerfull... I wanna see a full res of photo if is possible...

people what do u think Fuji S5 pro or Nikon D200 ???
S5 pro will be realised in january.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
I was going to go hiking this weekend and look for something diferent, but the surf was up so it was just another day in paradise...:D

otlbk1.jpg

zoomed to max, too lazy to use tripod.:eek:

emdotdee

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2003
Widnes, Cheshire, England.
313286906_fcc130098f_o.jpg

can't be bothered going into photoshop for settings info but the original image was underexposed a lot.
i've moved the levels about a bit and got the final image style/effect that i wanted anyway.

not cropped

the rest of the images from this gig are HERE

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
This is one of a guitar. Man you guys have no idea how badly I want a new camera.:(

Taken with DSC-W50

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC01426.jpg
    DSC01426.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 493

Over Achiever

macrumors 68000
I like this one. How did you get that colour on the ties?

ps: I might have been tempted to clone out those cars.
I was tempted to clone out the cars as well, but was too lazy in the end to do so. Also could have cloned out the sign in the tree to the right of the tracks, the sign makes it look like there is a vertical break in that area of the picture. Ahh this picture could use quite a bit of improvement *laughs*

The color in the ties was simply a layer mask over the b/w that painted the original color back into the ties. I considered selective coloring of the leaves (the color was brilliant) but would have been too much. The coloring here is more subtle.

Yakamoto - Wood? Hee hee? :p

Thanks EastCoastFlyer! I just wanted to add some interest in a common shot.

freebooter

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
Daegu, South Korea
Seoul Dome

Seoul-Dome.jpg

Seoul, South Korea
Sony DSC R1
iso 160

This was taken in October on the same day as the last post. I love to take pic.s in Seoul. There is something about a really big city... This was taken in Iteawon, of the central broadcast/observation towers.

I think I may go there again this weekend, just for the hell of it (and to buy camera stuff :p )

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2006
Nice work b0tt094 (wtf that moniker?)

When in Canada and into film I did a lot of star-trail and moon-cloud stuff. Now that winter is here and the mosquitoes are dead and snakes are sleeping, I plan on scaling the local mountains and trying my night-luck.

sounds cool, I live like 3 hours from canada, I want to go there to ski sometime :cool:

shieldyoureyes

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2005
Uppsala, Sweden
"Vintage Wood"
Fujifilm S6000fd, 1/30s, f3.1, ISO 800
098563.jpg

The frame is a bit distracting, but I can't be bothered to remove it right now *laughs*

I really like this shot. Its simple, yet was done very well and keeps my attention. I personally don't think the frame is too distracting, but it might look a little better if it was thinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.