Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorM

Sep 12, 2006
hogtown
brick window

D70S_02511.jpg

"brick window"
Toronto, Canada
X.2006

freebooter

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
Daegu, South Korea
oblomow: blue mosque

I really like this one, a lot, perhaps because of a real soft spot for Middle Eastern architecture. My only suggestion for the photo would be to bump up the shadow contrast a little, and to somehow sharpen up the bottom part of the photo.

VictorM: your post on this page is really great. My favorite of yours in recent days.

EastCoastFlyer: saw-weet! If I could could offer a suggestion, it would be to (maybe) crop a bit off the top, and to darken the window if possible.

freebooter

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2005
Daegu, South Korea
Cleaning Lady in Red: Alley Downtown

LadyinRed.jpg

Daegu, South Korea
November 26, 2006.
Canon A640
1/160@f4.1
iso 80
4x tele, cropped a lot

Walking around downtown, I'm glad I stopped, turned around and snapped this scene. It captures some of my feelings about Korea, as I will remember it in years to come.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
^^ Very nice photo of your kids. Much more interesting than I thought it was going to be. :p

I think my last post with the dragonfly was more interesting, but I guess some people like random stuff.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 77

edge540

macrumors regular
May 10, 2004
Indiana
Abstract Is that a mushroom?

Merry Christmas everyone, I found this house pretty intense. The guy is not even done, he still has like 3 days of work to do. Im definitely going back when he is done.

12mm @ f/7.1, 7"

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 100

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
yes, Lightroom is excellent. It brought out the shadow in center of this hibiscus all the way to red, if I'd wanted... then optimized for web in Elements 3.

Not sure the colors come out true on other monitors, though...:confused:
edit: there that's right - a red hibiscus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.