Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

contoursvt

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
Not exactly a warm and fuzzy bet but he's still got character and personality :)

firemouth800.jpg

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
cschreppel said:
Anyone have a Yorkie? My girlfriend's been close to convincing me to get one.

My sister in-law has a male and female. Danger, the male, is rather psycotic so they got him a friend to calm him down... Daisy.

dangercopyat3.jpg

they are quite fun and mischeivous! :D

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Shotglass said:
They're not doing it for real, right? :eek:

One of Danger's little friends never dropped, if you know what i mean...
that is one of the concerns with miniature breeds like yorkies - health problems are common. Of course, my sis-in-law would mortgage her house to pay for any problems that came up with that dog. I think he knows it, too, and that's why he is PSYCHO dog!:cool:

n-abounds

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2006
That turtle is too cute...and that orange cat is way gross! I love pics of fugly cats...

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
I recently lost all of my photos so i dont have any to post. However, i do have a new dog that i will post as i have a few pictures of her but only on a camera at the moment.

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
srf4real said:
that is one of the concerns with miniature breeds like yorkies - health problems are common. Of course, my sis-in-law would mortgage her house to pay for any problems that came up with that dog. I think he knows it, too, and that's why he is PSYCHO dog!:cool:
My sister's friend's cat died on AIDS. It was pretty weird, and I heard about it when I was like 6.

MultiM

macrumors 6502
May 9, 2006
TO. I've moved!
I found pics of Tomas and Ella. Tomas is like an 8 yr old boy, always getting into trouble. Ella takes a lousy picture because she's so fat and all black so there is little definition...She is a sweetheart though.

Attachments

• Tomas_00.jpg
    Tomas_00.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Ella_00.jpg
    Ella_00.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 100

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
Our dog does that, too. I think I might have a picture of it here. Will post it when I find it.

Cowinacape

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2006
Surrey B.C. Canada
Our contribution of furry kid pictures : )

First up Rudy
rudymb9.jpg

Then Norton (she's a girl, whom was sold to us a little boy, thus the name.
nortonartsyfy0.jpg

Next up is Clyde, our resident Boss weasle.
clydewo4.jpg

Up next the bother and sister combo of Mocha (darker one) and Izzy. This a shot that is a couple of years old now, they where just babies in this picture.
mochaizzydo8.jpg

Last of the Ferret family is the baby, Dakota.
dakotahei9.jpg

Next of the seniority list is Daisy. Who loves to groom people.
daisynz0.jpg

Then a stray who someone had dumped off at, or near my work, and had been hanging around for several days, before I finally gave up and just brought her home, Sierra.
newkittyrx7.jpg

Lastly the baby of the family, who came home as an Easter present for my better half, Yoshi.
yoshiyl0.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.