Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Forced Perfect

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2004
Toronto, Canada.
Woo hoo! 4-in-1.

Attachments

• 369.jpg
    369.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 198

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
XIII, nice picture, your cat reminds me of my dogs playing in the snow. Almost surprised seeing a cat enjoying snow.

Forced Perfect, a nice picture, its a good thing that they are different colors. Makes for a very pretty picture.

Leareth

macrumors 68000
Nov 11, 2004
Vancouver
My Giant 25 pound monster, shown here on sofa for size comparison ,
he takes a medium sized dog harness for his outside walks and his chest is 27 inches in diameter, I ran his mtDNA against the various sequences on GenBank but the results are interesting but inconclusive, not pure domestic cat but don't know what else

Attachments

• Fuzzybunny.jpg
    Fuzzybunny.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 183

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
wdlove said:
XIII, nice picture, your cat reminds me of my dogs playing in the snow. Almost surprised seeing a cat enjoying snow.

His first winter.. :D Could be why.. :p

veritas

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2005
wdlove said:
Those are very nice pictures. Chico looks like a friendly dog. I also admire your yard. Looks like an awesome place to play. Do feel sorry for the dog having to sleep in the garage though. ;)

he actually likes to sleep in the garage probably cuz my room is in there, he always barks and jumps on the door trying to get in at night when he was younger i guess he likes sleeping in the garage at night.

veritas

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2005
Lacero said:
Chico looks great. I love those type of outdoor dogs. Does he sleep indoors? I love having my dogs run around outside, since it is so much healthier for them, but also as long as their is flea control.

yeah he sleeps inside the garage at night. lately he has been opening the gate and going on his own walks(dad fixed the gate so now he cant get out.), i usually let him go out for like 30 min on his own walks and then comes back after i whistle of yell his name out he's a good dog :cool:

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
veritas said:
he actually likes to sleep in the garage probably cuz my room is in there, he always barks and jumps on the door trying to get in at night when he was younger i guess he likes sleeping in the garage at night.

What type of room do you have in the garage? Apparently he likes to be with his master.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Pets like to sleep together in small groups. They also like to snuggle in a corner, such under a coffee table or the space between a chair and a wall.

iSaint

macrumors 603
Finally have pics of my cats...

Leon is about 14 years old, he's hanging in there pretty good. The other guys know who's boss. Oreo is about two years, from the animal shelter. Viktor is about two and was a stray - he has the craziest personality of them all.

Attachments

• Leon June 05.jpg
    Leon June 05.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Nat & Oreo June 05.jpg
    Nat & Oreo June 05.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Viktor June 05.jpg
    Viktor June 05.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 158

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our Puppy

This is a picture of our 5 months old Long Haired Chihuahua. She is hyper when anyone has a shower - dont know why - and seems to always want to eat when any of us go into the kitchen, lol.

1st attached pic is her outside a few weeks ago loving the tall grass.
2nd attached pic is her actually pouting while sleeping; she got really sad when my kids and wife and I told her to not bark (we live in an apartment and hope that she can be mostly quite even when playing, except when a knock is at the door or for emergency's). She fell asleep sad and I had to get the photo on my phone.

3rd attached pic is the "princess" bed my girlfriend found when she went to the local GoodWill - she went there looking for a cheap bed and found this & setup the take. Photos taken with either SE k700i or Nokia 6620.

I never grew up with pets - frogs freezing on the balcony over the winter, and having 2 kittens for less than 5 weeks (Dad's allergy) isnt long enough - so my wife was really reluctant about me around our puppy. I love her very much to my wife's surprise.

;)

Attachments

• Mina Enjoying Grass.jpg
    Mina Enjoying Grass.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Mina Pouting.jpg
    Mina Pouting.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 143
  • Our puppy.jpg
    Our puppy.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 164

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Prom1 said:
3rd attached pic is the "princess" bed my girlfriend found when she went to the local GoodWill - she went there looking for a cheap bed and found this & setup the take. Photos taken with either SE k700i or Nokia 6620.

I never grew up with pets - frogs freezing on the balcony over the winter, and having 2 kittens for less than 5 weeks (Dad's allergy) isn't long enough - so my wife was really reluctant about me around our puppy. I love her very much to my wife's surprise.

;)

Nice cat iSaint, looks good for being 14 years old.

Very nice pictures of your dog rickvanr.

A very cute Chihuahua Prom 1, she appears to have settled very well into her new home. The bed is awesome. I'm a little confused. You speak of your girlfriend getting the bed. Then you mention your wife. :confused:

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
wdlove said:
A very cute Chihuahua Prom 1, she appears to have settled very well into her new home. The bed is awesome. I'm a little confused. You speak of your girlfriend getting the bed. Then you mention your wife. :confused:

Sorry they're both the same person, my girlfriend - the absolute love of my life (even those horrible PMS times, lol) - is considered by me my wife. We've been on and off for the past 9 years, with 2 wonderful kids. Haven't had a wedding just yet; cold feet and waiting to purchase the ring & perfect proposal setting. ;) Either way we're still a family plus Mina our Chihuahua completes it. Yup Mina has settled in - since day 3. very hyper and loving her bark. Funny though her growls for inquiring or waking us up in the morning.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Biscuit and her buddy Jake the Drake:

Image-5A8AB4AEE38711D9.jpg

Biscuit asleep in the front berth of my boat when I lived aboard:

Image-5A8BC284E38711D9.jpg

Biscuit on her leash for a walk:

Image-5A8AD4ACE38711D9.jpg

Biscuit coming out from underneath a nice warm pile of laundry:

Image-5A8BD9A4E38711D9.jpg

FoxyKaye

macrumors 68000
The Orange/White one is Pineapple Boy, the Black/White one is Oruka-chan (it means "little miss killer whale" in Japanese). Pineapple Boy is mine and Oruka-chan is my partner's.

Attachments

• PA13361269907.jpg
    PA13361269907.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,522
  • P1050052.jpg
    P1050052.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,526
  • P1050038.jpg
    P1050038.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,513

iSaint

macrumors 603
iGary you're cat looks a bit like my Viktor, see post above. Does s/he really walk in the lease?

FoxyKaye love the 'killer-whale' name. Esp since our Oreo has a little fat on him. And he's been known to bring me a 'present' to the door.

Speaking of which, do you let your cats outside? I do...yes, they bring birds and mice on occasion and I hate it.

FoxyKaye

macrumors 68000
iSaint said:
Speaking of which, do you let your cats outside? I do...yes, they bring birds and mice on occasion and I hate it.
Nope - indoor kitties only. I have this amazing paranoia about letting animals run free outdoors: cars, other (bigger) animals, getting lost, tainted food (yes, crazy people leave poison food out on occasion just to hurt other peoples' pets), etc.

When I owned a dog and had a field (since I think owning dogs in the city is cruel), we fixed up a really long run (over 100') that we'd attach him to during the daytime while we were around. He loved it, and my anxiety about him encountering any problems was greatly diminished.

OK, I know this is a little sick, but I actually think it's cute when cats bring presents. My mother's cat was indoor/outdoor, and she'd present us with all forms of small wildlife until mom affixed a large bell to her collar. :D

mac 2005

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Chicago
My boy ... Cain

Meet Mr. Morton.

First Name: Cain

Last name comes from the School House Rock animation: The Tale of Mr. Morton.

Cain has allowed me to live with him for nearly 9 years.

Attachments

• Cain_Morton.jpg
    Cain_Morton.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 174

fitinferno

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2005
London, UK
Ohhh, I love all these pictures :) The dogs and cats really make me wish I weren't allergic to both!

Here are a few pictures of my beloved bird Moonunit :D

Attachments

• moonie1.jpg
    moonie1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 137
  • moonie2.jpg
    moonie2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 152
  • moonie3.jpg
    moonie3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 160
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.