Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac 2005

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2005
Chicago
My girl ... Kitty

Kitty lives with my ex-wife now, but I miss her only every second of every day. Who says divorce is hardest on the kids? :eek:

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,788

dhracer88

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2005
I thought a thread like this would surface eventually. It's about time! :)

My dogs' photos are all on my site (see sig).

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
Here's our stray, Shadow that wandered in 12 years ago and never left.

cat0132.jpg

Cat0321.jpg

cat0026.jpg

Sadly, we only have a couple of weeks left with her, cancer.

Edit-- Aw... she left the house the day after I posted to die in private in one of her garden "nests". Kind of a circle that -- she wandered in from the street, and chose to leave again the same way. Sad for now... :(

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
iSaint said:
iGary you're cat looks a bit like my Viktor, see post above. Does s/he really walk in the lease?

FoxyKaye love the 'killer-whale' name. Esp since our Oreo has a little fat on him. And he's been known to bring me a 'present' to the door.

Speaking of which, do you let your cats outside? I do...yes, they bring birds and mice on occasion and I hate it.

When I first got her, I was living on my sailboat, so yes when she culd fit in my hand I started her on a leash. It was so cute. I would get home at night, she'd get all excited when the leash would come out, and she'd literally drag me all over the marina grounds.

Really miss those days. I'd walk her around our condo, but too many dogs. She's not afraid of them, but I don't trust some of our neighbors judgement, and one snap is all it takes to kill a kitty.

You have a cute bunch, there iSaint!

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
CanadaRAM said:
Here's our stray, Shadow that wandered in 12 years ago and never left.

cat0132.jpg

Cat0321.jpg

cat0026.jpg

Sadly, we only have a couple of weeks left with her, cancer.

Sorry to hear about that, CanadaRAM. Hope your last few weeks together are memorable. hard to lose a good friend. *hugs*

noaccess

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
This is my pet pekinese.
Sorry for the grainy webcam pic.

attachment.php

BTW hope Shadow's last weeks will be as pain-free as possible. Too bad to lose such a faithful pet :( .

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
mcarnes said:
Baby Indian Star Tortoise. An eating machine.

Certainly a very unique looking tortoise. The design on the shell is very interesting. Is the shell softer than other types? The face is very cute. What is its name?

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
Had to revive this thread with a couple of new pics of my cat Shiva, who seems to invent new sleeping positions as he goes along... :)

Attachments

• shiva1.jpg
    shiva1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 166
  • shiva2.jpg
    shiva2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 158
  • shiva3.jpg
    shiva3.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 150

banditf50

macrumors newbie
May 2, 2004
This is my cat Escher . . . named after the artist of course. I adopted him when he was ~4 months hold, he is now 10 months old.

Attachments

• GoodEscherShot.jpg
    GoodEscherShot.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 163

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
banditf50 said:
This is my cat Escher . . . named after the artist of course. I adopted him when he was ~4 months hold, he is now 10 months old.
Nice cat and cool name... :)

Shiva (look above) is also an adoptee. Got him from the local RSPCA equivalent a year ago, when he was about 12 weeks old. He was then a skinny little runaway. Now he's a ~7kg (over 15 pounds) happy (though on a diet ;)) and well adjusted cat (but with a funny voice and mannerism)... ;)

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
That's so cool. I have two Shetland sheep dogs, and I always wondered if I had a sheep farm, would they know how to herd them?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.