Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

soulreaver99

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2010
Southern California
Used my IT budget for the new Surface Pro 11 with Flex Keyboard

IMG_0326.jpg

splifingate

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2013
ATL
In all my years purchasing from AMZN, never have I received more items than I've ordered.

I have a c. 2016 Whirlpool Fridgerlator, and--last week--the water inlet pump blew a glue-gasket (it was a mess, of course).

So, I searched-around, and found direct replacements via Teh AMZN for roughly 18€

I ordered two of the same (plus another secondary pump (ice<->water, etc.)).

Over two days, I received three package-drops. Three duplicate products.

Whirlpool_water-inlet-valve.jpg

Why, oh! why?, didn't this happen when I ordered my DS920+?!? ;)

BotchQue

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2019
1-1-457x457.jpg

A ZhenSanHuan hand-hammered wok, from China. Expensive, but the last two woks I've purchased were supposedly "hand-hammered"; the machined, too-even swirl-marks said otherwise. The interior of this thing is glass-smooth, and it was pre-seasoned (seasoning is no issue, but removing that damn wax they normally ship with is a major pain). Anxious to give Her a go tomorrow.

splifingate

macrumors 68000
Nov 27, 2013
ATL
1-1-457x457.jpg

A ZhenSanHuan hand-hammered wok, from China. Expensive, but the last two woks I've purchased were supposedly "hand-hammered"; the machined, too-even swirl-marks said otherwise. The interior of this thing is glass-smooth, and it was pre-seasoned (seasoning is no issue, but removing that damn wax they normally ship with is a major pain). Anxious to give Her a go tomorrow.

What diameter?

DMG35

Contributor
May 27, 2021
What is it?

Oh sorry, I should have been more descriptive. Its a machine that uses a temperature probe to cook whatever you want to cook perfectly every time. Fish, Chicken, Steak, really anything. It is also an air fryer but its so much more. I eat a lot of chicken, fish, and steak and since I purchased this I'll never use anything else. I put two filet minions in it last night for myself and my wife and its incredible how well it cooks every single time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.