Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tcphoto1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2008
Nashville, TN
I always wondered why watch enthusiasts like taking pictures of their watch next to their car's steering wheel logo like that.
I picked the watch up at DHL and took a picture, I could take another without the distraction if you like.

MoonWatch0074.jpg

alexandr

macrumors 603
Nov 11, 2005
11201-121099
My recent purchases over the last month, iPhone 16 Pro Max, a band and 2 Apple Watches, one in jet black for me and one in silver for my wife. I also bought a Caudabe Sheath case for the phone, not in this picture.
How did that ESR screen protector work out for you? I bought them for my wife's 16 Pro and noticed that there is a weird rainbowy line that appears around the edges. Never seen anything like that before.

AppleFanatic10

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2010
Hawthorne, CA
[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]]]" data-quote="alexandr" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Probably the oddest couple of records to arrive together, but hey — that's my "ecclectiveness" at work :)

Doggystyle is a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: alexandr

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
How did that ESR screen protector work out for you? I bought them for my wife's 16 Pro and noticed that there is a weird rainbowy line that appears around the edges. Never seen anything like that before.
Yeah I sometimes notice that too, not to bothered by it though. Not sure if there are better ones out there which do t do it, but the ESR ones were only £9.

• Sad
Reactions: alexandr

alexandr

macrumors 603
Nov 11, 2005
11201-121099
Yeah I sometimes notice that too, not to bothered by it though. Not sure if there are better ones out there which do t do it, but the ESR ones were only £9.
There definitely are — I've never had this problem before. Not buying them for my phone then. Oddly enough, I just bought their protector for my iPad and this doesn't happen there. My wife said it doesn't bother her, but my OCD would not be ok with this)

Reactions: The-Real-Deal82

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
Reactions: Big Stevie

Big Stevie

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2012
UK
Good for you, you must feel much better.

Yes, I do, thanks. Haven't been on a diet, just made some small changes but made them permanent such as stopped buying biscuits etc, Greek yogurt and fruit every breakfast, stopped eating at meal times if I'm not hungry, and the food I do eat is healthier than it was. Oh, and a 30 min fast walk every morning when I get up. That's about it.

Last edited:

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Yes, I do, thanks. Haven't been on a diet, just made some small changes but made them permanent such as stopped buying biscuits etc, stopped eating at meal time if Im not hungry, and the food I do eat is healthier. than it was Oh, and a 30 min fast walk every morning when I get up. That's about it.
Great stuff, healthy eating is never as effective without the exercise to back it up, nice to hear you’re getting healthy and motivated too. I need to get back on it, haven’t been on a run for 6 months since I injured my foot and it’s amazing how quickly the fitness drops.

Reactions: Big Stevie
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.