Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Yeah sorry, UK Mail don't have an app, hence my confusion
[doublepost=1537437829][/doublepost]
Don't have the option to upgrade unfortunately. Normally do, but always seems to be disabled on Apple orders unfortunately. Might be a region thing. Sure others may have more luck

If you download the DPD app it should?

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
No dice here: 44mm SS white sport band, 1-8 Oct estimate still showing as 1-8 Oct :(

Hopefully I can grab one through JL or even at the Apple Store tomorrow morning when I collect my XS Max.

Will they let you buy something 'off the shelf' with a pickup, or will they make you go back in the 'walk up' line?

Jona330

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2013
Mine has just updated to dispatched and I have tracking number from Hinckley :D upgrade from series 3

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
If you download the DPD app it should?
Option not there for me unfortunately. Appears for other retailers but I believe Apple/DPD hold back the option for certain routes. On an unrelated note, DPD really need to start supporting new display sizes.

C17A57AD-174C-4EE3-A76F-27832F6E2424.png

QFzzz

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2018
No movement on my 5th October Nike+, but no surprise there. :)

Apologies for being lazy and not reading back through 20+ pages but is anyone getting a Nike+ before Oct 5th or is it a totally diff launch date?

(I ordered one but have a '16 Oct - 23 Oct' eta)

Side note: I had also order through Argos for delivery tomorrow - (normal Alu model) my first Apple Watch and i wanted to check their returns policy if I had opened it / tried it on & didnt like it... If the Watch box has been opened, they wont give a refund (which doesnt sound right to me....). In the end I just cx'd the order.

Saturnine

macrumors 65816
Oct 23, 2005
Manchester, UK
Ordered from Currys PC World at around 8:05 on Friday morning. Initial order email indicated delivery on Friday and I've found they've always been reliable for release day delivery. Order is still on 'Order Received' at the moment.

Ah good. I didn't order until 2:25am on Saturday morning but, as I said, the delivery date was a little bit unclear. I'm not desperate to receive it on release day but I wouldn't mind knowing when it's due as I'm having it delivered to my work address but I'm not always on-site.

Mine's still at Order Received at the time of writing (Thursday 11:39am) so I'd expect some movement pretty soon.

Pelez

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2018
Manchester, England
Ah good. I didn't order until 2:25am on Saturday morning but, as I said, the delivery date was a little bit unclear. I'm not desperate to receive it on release day but I wouldn't mind knowing when it's due as I'm having it delivered to my work address but I'm not always on-site.

Mine's still at Order Received at the time of writing (Thursday 11:39am) so I'd expect some movement pretty soon.
According to the support guy, there’s 2 scenarios. It’s either they don’t have enough stock to support demand, or Apple hasn’t delivered them yet to prevent them being stolen and/or sold before release. If it’s the latter, they should be here tomorrow as they can be dispatched overnight

JSRinUK

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2018
Greater London, UK
Apologies for being lazy and not reading back through 20+ pages but is anyone getting a Nike+ before Oct 5th or is it a totally diff launch date?
The earliest date for Nike+ was always October 5th - two weeks after the regular Watch 4. Would be nice to see it sooner, but I'm content to hold off on my rising anticipation for a fortnight...

Reactions: QFzzz

cmellis

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2008
Are there any non-Apple places still taking orders that will deliver tomorrow, or are likely to have stock in store?

ipaine

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
I am based in the UK and my S4 SBSS has moved to "Dispatched" in the last few moments. Due for delivery tomorrow.

JamesHP

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2010
Manchester, UK
The only thing with Apple Stores is what they actually get in - back when I bought my first Series 2, when I swung by the Manchester Arndale on launch morning prior to the store opening I asked them what they had in and hardly any of the models were available. Hoping beyond hope for a 44mm silver stainless though!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.