Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MadAngelUK

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
My Series 4 will be arriving via UK Mail tomorrow, for those stuck on the Syncreon page, you just click on "to manage your delivery please click here" towards the top right of that page, it takes you to UK Mail carrying through your order number, you then just input your delivery post code... Not that UK Mail is providing any additional information for me right now having gone through that process.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Any options for people who haven't pre-ordered but fancy trying to snag one tomorrow? I'm still 50/50, but after reading the reviews am warming to the idea of upgrading.

anem0ne

macrumors newbie
May 11, 2013
Uk
Mine has dispatched! Gutted it's UK Mail - they never deliver when they say and I'm working tomorrow :(

Dino F

Suspended
Sep 16, 2010
Croydon, South London, UK
Any options for people who haven't pre-ordered but fancy trying to snag one tomorrow? I'm still 50/50, but after reading the reviews am warming to the idea of upgrading.

I've pre-ordered an iPhone XS, which I am collecting tomorrow morning from my local branch but have not pre-ordered a watch. Wanted to have a play with these in store before buying one so I'm hoping I will be able to do this whilst I'm there tomorrow.

Ben1980

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2013
Vodafone has just told me on live chat they cant guarantee delivery of phone (xs space grey) or watch (44mm space grey) for tomorrow despite been told when ordering and their own website still states 21st for delivery.

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Vodafone has just told me on live chat they cant guarantee delivery of phone (xs space grey) or watch (44mm space grey) for tomorrow despite been told when ordering and their own website still states 21st for delivery.

When did you order?

Stuipdboy1000

macrumors 65816
Jun 30, 2007
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Anybody here pre-ordered with Curry’s/PC World? Never ordered with them before for a launch but had some gift cards to use.

Status has said ‘Order Received’ since last Friday :( Spoke with support on Twitter, they pretty much said they have no idea if it will be here tomorrow. Wish I just ordered with Apple now like usual.

I have ordered before from them and have received the items on the day of release before, although they have been lower key releases (HomePod and iPad 2018).

My order has now moved to Order Confirmed so there is some movement happening. I have sometimes not had dispatch emails until 7pm the day before the due delivery date so there’s plenty hope based on past experiences.

Reactions: Pelez

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
JL:

Attachments

• chrome_2018-09-20_15-23-03.png
    chrome_2018-09-20_15-23-03.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 223

JamesHP

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2010
Manchester, UK
Dilemma here: my watch (44mm SS white sport band) is showing as having 2 in stock at JL Trafford Centre, they open at 8 and my iPhone XS Max reservation at Manchester Arndale is 9-9:30 (won't have a car). Worth the risk? :confused:

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Guys, I cant ever remember JL having much stock on release day. I may be wrong but two years ago I waited for ages for a ceramic series 2 to come through and gave up in the end and I remember most watches showing as out of stock for several weeks after release day when I checked the site everyday. As I said, I may be wrong and I hope that you are successful tomorrow but it seems as if everyone wants an AW4 this year.

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
RE: John Lewis. While it’s useful to know individual store stock there will be separate online inventory for Saturday collection at ANY store. Anyone who has a local store showing no stock isn’t totally out of luck

Reactions: svgn

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Also, it seems like tomorrow they'll have online stock becoming available.. this is different to the stock levels you're seeing at different stores. If you snag one of the online stock, you can usually get it delivered next day to a local JL or Waitrose.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.