Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ben1980

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2013
3 different Vodafone advisors told me the same thing that it’s definitely SS.

My order is also invalid

Like the idiot I am I never asked about SS. Was there a choice or are Vodafone only offering SS?

My order for the watch and phone still invalid too.

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Like the idiot I am I never asked about SS. Was there a choice or are Vodafone only offering SS?

My order for the watch and phone still invalid too.

I ordered on Friday and they said they had SS. They processed my order as SS but they only ever had aluminium.

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Everyone with DPD orders I would highly recommend an upgrade if you want to see your parcel early or at all tomorrow.

We’ve had a local DPD driver not make deliveries before on a Friday and ended up with it coming on Monday.

Especially if they are trying to prioritise 500 deliveries on one day in a local area.

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
Thanks but I was talking about ukmail. I can’t find it in the App Store
Yeah sorry, UK Mail don't have an app, hence my confusion
[doublepost=1537437829][/doublepost]
Everyone with DPD orders I would highly recommend an upgrade if you want to see your parcel early or at all tomorrow.

We’ve had a local DPD driver not make deliveries before on a Friday and ended up with it coming on Monday.

Especially if they are trying to prioritise 500 deliveries on one day in a local area.
Don't have the option to upgrade unfortunately. Normally do, but always seems to be disabled on Apple orders unfortunately. Might be a region thing. Sure others may have more luck

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.

Cant remember if it was the iPhone X or the 7 release where people paid to change to an priority morning delivery... the couriers are so busy on release day, even though people were charged for an early slot, the drivers just couldn't make it.. then you have the hassle of getting a refund again..

may be less of an issue this time around

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2008
Our watches and phones have now been dispatched

Courier company UKMail... :(:(:(:(

I too have got UKMail who I have had awful experiences with in past delivering Apple products. Out of curiosity, is the UKMail site allowing you to track your parcel yet?

grist44

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
I too have got UKMail who I have had awful experiences with in past delivering Apple products. Out of curiosity, is the UKMail site allowing you to track your parcel yet?
Just click on the tracking number in apple’s order page it will take you to Syncreon which somehow is tracking ukmail orders

Dave245

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2013
Mines still on “preparing for dispatch” they must already be in the country if it’s going to be delivered tomorrow.

Jack25

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2010
Anyone have any idea when Argos or Very will start stocking the Stainless Steel models?

Pelez

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2018
Manchester, England
Anybody here pre-ordered with Curry’s/PC World? Never ordered with them before for a launch but had some gift cards to use.

Status has said ‘Order Received’ since last Friday :( Spoke with support on Twitter, they pretty much said they have no idea if it will be here tomorrow. Wish I just ordered with Apple now like usual.

trollied

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2009
Sheffield, UK
Any movement on "after 21st September" dates at all?

Mine's still showing "Delivers 17 Oct - 24 Oct" (S4 44mm, grey aluminium, GPS, black band). I ordered the morning pre-orders were opened. Stupidly I ticked the "dispatch items as one shipment" box, so my new phone is also delayed. Ah well, had this with the iPhone X & the date ended up moving forward a few weeks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.