Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
In other news, if I see this page one more time I’m going to test the shatterability of my iPhone with a claw hammer.

View attachment 784397

Better than this:

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: GadgetBen

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
My watch shipped on Sunday - I got the email from Apple. The Apple store app has the DPD tracking number. But as I said it doesn't work.

So I called Apple and they said its fine - it's all ready to be delivered Friday. But it is strange as it was shipped on Sunday - and the phone and I guess everyone else's orders will update on Thursday night.

Thanks! Interestingly, my Apple Watch (series 0) just pinged! And it's a notification from the DPD app saying that I now have an active delivery for September 21st! :eek:

Sure enough, the DPD app now shows my order under Active Deliveries, and says that I will be given a 1 hour delivery timeslot tomorrow morning. Yay!

I haven't got an email from Apple about delivery yet, but my order on the Apple website has just now changed to "Shipped".

onescoop

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2008
Same here - presumably they must send over a huge file of order details to DPD ahead of the packages being picked up.

Bexx

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
UK
Anyone with a Very/Argos order seeing any movement?

I've got an order with Apple for the Nike+ and one normal watch with Very - hoping to see the Very one by Monday...

My Very order still shows as processing, delivery by 22nd September.

Also still processing here. I'm expecting Saturday, but a little part of me hopes it will arrive on launch day.

Reactions: Ossyref

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
DISPATCHED!! Got a DPD notification for tomorrow so fingers crossed it’s an early delivery My iPhone X didn’t come until 5pm last year so I hope that’s not the case this year or else no work is getting done tomorrow

Reactions: hop and morganperry

avon75

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2011
Ordered via the Apple site last Friday, payment taken immediatly, now showing as Dispatched and DPD tracking number supplied. Also received DPD notification about my XS Max via EE. Hopefully both will arrive together!

grist44

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2015
Mine dispatched too although with UK mail. That’s odd as I always get my orders with DPD and a few times with UPS. Are they any good?

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-20_10-32-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-20_10-32-24.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 119
  • upload_2018-9-20_10-32-24.png
    upload_2018-9-20_10-32-24.png
    163.3 KB · Views: 104

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
I feel your pain. Dire stuff from Voda, they've been quite reliable in the past with phone deliveries but this is woeful. They also told me I was getting SS, but apparently that's not the case either.

3 different Vodafone advisors told me the same thing that it’s definitely SS.

My order is also invalid

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.