Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dan5701

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone with a Very/Argos order seeing any movement?

I've got an order with Apple for the Nike+ and one normal watch with Very - hoping to see the Very one by Monday...
Nothing on my Argos order yet it’s just processing, ordered on Friday

Reactions: ohms12

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Any one else still showing
Preparing for Dispatch Delivers 21 Sep by Standard Shipping
Mine is still showing as processing along with my phone and my card payment is still pending, . I think we will see movement today as the phones and watches are obviously in the country in warehouses ready for delivery to customers and the stores.

iToph

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Does enyone have a delivery tomorrow with the SS gold 44 + milanaise strap?
I ordered pretty quick, and I got delivery on 26.-02. -> no charge or note what so ever for me.

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
A few of the London stores starting to show stock on the 44mm SS at John Lewis - most other stores say “not stocked here”

Don’t think the stock showing at stores is reservable. You can only order for collection tomorrow from any online stock which all models currently show ‘coming soon’

Reactions: bigwordbird

Toonartist

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2017
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Any one else still showing
Preparing for Dispatch Delivers 21 Sep by Standard Shipping

Yes.... I'm expecting it to change before too long. The payment is showing as pending now on my credit card..... not long now :D

At the beginning of the week it was like waiting for Christmas Day but not knowing when Christmas Day was..... Now I know and we only have one more sleep before..... errr..... Apple Watch / iPhone day....... yay:D

darthbane2k

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
Every year this happens, frantically refreshing pages on websites, Apple store allow in store pick up for all of 10 minutes. It’s becoming tiring and a frustrating experience.

Reactions: svgn and efp1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.