Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
Feeling very envious of everyone receiving their watches this weekend!

Mine is due to arrive 8-15th Oct... Just after I return to university :(
My Watch 4 and Xs Max in my case, double the excitement, then wait for oct for another pre-order for the Xr for the Mrs, excitement isn't ending just yet in my case, more to come!

morganperry

macrumors member
Aug 1, 2016
United Kingdom
My Watch 4 and Xs Max in my case, double the excitement, then wait for oct for another pre-order for the Xr for the Mrs, excitement isn't ending just yet in my case, more to come!

THIS is why I love pre-order season!

Ahh damn! That’s a long old wait still it’ll make returning to Uni all the better!

I suppose it’ll give my parents an excuse to come and see me! :p

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
London
Does anyone know how to track our already shipped watches to the UK?

I have a DPD number but no tracking comes up - which to me suggests that it is coming from China and the DPD tracking is for when it arrives here.

But I would like to know where it is now?!

Hey Spinstorm. When I get Apple stuff delivered, it's normally via DPD. So I'm assuming my Watch (due for delivery on Friday) will also be delivered by DPD.

How did you find out your DPD tracking number?

My deliveries normally show up in the DPD iPhone app but, as of now, it shows no scheduled deliveries for me....

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
For those getting their stuff later time, we can't wait to hear your excitement and share with us, as I am sure I'll be sharing mine with everyone here and I will be happy to see others share their excitement when their pre-orders arrive, be it in 21st or late date.

c14nhl

macrumors 6502
Oct 30, 2008
Edinburgh
My 44mm SS with Sport Band coming 1-8 Oct. My partner’s 40mm Gold aluminium with Sport Strap...Friday.

It will be her first AW. I’m not bitter at all...

Reactions: philipc121

bigwordbird

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2015
UK
Payment no longer pending but now fully taken by Apple. Full steam ahead Friday!

Fingers crossed when I wake up I’ve got the dispatch email/notification!

See you all tomorrow for another day of speculation and anticipation across the nation

Reactions: aeroalex

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
I am surprised a lot here only saw their payment go through today or yesterday, mine was taking out on Monday, maybe what Bank you with play a role in this?

profmjh

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2015
UK
Ugh. Why am I the only one with UKMail? Are they really as bad as I’m fearing? That I’ll stay in all day and won’t get the watch till 9pm. Or they’ll forget and I won’t get it till next week.

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
For those getting their stuff later time, we can't wait to hear your excitement and share with us, as I am sure I'll be sharing mine with everyone here and I will be happy to see others share their excitement when their pre-orders arrive, be it in 21st or late date.

And later deliveries will likely get to track planes too

WRXiceman

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2012
England, UK
Pre-ordered the 44mm (had a 42mm before) and now thinking it might be a smidge too big.
Tempted to return it and order the 40mm as I believe that would be the better size for me.

Then it means waiting a month or so for more to become available :/

JSRinUK

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2018
Greater London, UK
Pre-ordered the 44mm (had a 42mm before) and now thinking it might be a smidge too big.
Tempted to return it and order the 40mm as I believe that would be the better size for me.

Then it means waiting a month or so for more to become available :/
In my eyes, my wrists are quite thin but when I was considering the Watch 3, a FB buddy advised me to go for the larger one.

I currently wear a Garmin Vivoactive which is 41mm high by 38mm wide by 7mm thick, so I'm expecting the 44m Apple watch to be larger than that. I think I can carry it off, though.

I think the larger screen is going to be a big enough boon to outweigh any other concerns I may have.

Pez555

macrumors 68020
Apr 18, 2010
I am still rocking the S0 stainless steel and it’s still going strong. This is the first time I have thought about finally upgrading it and I am so very, very tempted by the SS series 4.

Does anyone know the best finance/contract available for it?

leebroath

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2010
Scotland
Ugh. Why am I the only one with UKMail? Are they really as bad as I’m fearing? That I’ll stay in all day and won’t get the watch till 9pm. Or they’ll forget and I won’t get it till next week.

How do you know your products will be delivered by UKMail mate?

profmjh

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2015
UK
How do you know your products will be delivered by UKMail mate?

I ordered the Hermès and my watch was marked as shipped back on Saturday. I have a tracking number and carrier name but no tracking details have been available since Saturday.

Reactions: leebroath

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
Hey Spinstorm. When I get Apple stuff delivered, it's normally via DPD. So I'm assuming my Watch (due for delivery on Friday) will also be delivered by DPD.

How did you find out your DPD tracking number?

My deliveries normally show up in the DPD iPhone app but, as of now, it shows no scheduled deliveries for me....

My watch shipped on Sunday - I got the email from Apple. The Apple store app has the DPD tracking number. But as I said it doesn't work.

So I called Apple and they said its fine - it's all ready to be delivered Friday. But it is strange as it was shipped on Sunday - and the phone and I guess everyone else's orders will update on Thursday night.

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
My watch shipped on Sunday - I got the email from Apple. The Apple store app has the DPD tracking number. But as I said it doesn't work.

So I called Apple and they said its fine - it's all ready to be delivered Friday. But it is strange as it was shipped on Sunday - and the phone and I guess everyone else's orders will update on Thursday night.
Did you order only the apple watch or both iphone and apple watch separably? surprised you even got a DPD tracking number so early.

ohms12

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2012
Scotland
Anyone with a Very/Argos order seeing any movement?

I've got an order with Apple for the Nike+ and one normal watch with Very - hoping to see the Very one by Monday...

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Not
Long
Now

New mail from Apple:

22ae681edf0fedd0fc50895455533e1f.png

Heed the note about reservations being cancelled if not collected!

My watch still shows as processing the wording has changed slightly to show pick up tomorrow rather than pick up Friday!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.