Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamesHP

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2010
Manchester, UK
Aaaaaargh it's let me add a watch to basket on JL but won't let me check out!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3080.png
    IMG_3080.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3081.png
    IMG_3081.png
    218.8 KB · Views: 165

GadgetBen

macrumors 68000
Jul 8, 2015
London
Not yet but despite been told otherwise earlier Vodafone have called to advise phone and watch in stock at warehouse, will be collected today and delivered tomorrow.

We’ll see

I just called Vodafone and it’s even more of a farce.

The delivery tracking I have is for my iPhone XS I pre-ordered at 11am last Friday.

For my 8am AW pre order last Friday, I’ve been told I will get a DPD tracking number tomorrow morning......!

ahoydecoy

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2015
My pick up is ready to collect apparently. My slot is 4-4.30 tomorrow, but I’m driving home from Cornwall first, so might not get there until 6. I’m assuming that’s not a problem, but I’m irrationally paranoid they won’t let me pick it up or will give my stock away.

It’s not an issue is it?

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
My pick up is ready to collect apparently. My slot is 4-4.30 tomorrow, but I’m driving home from Cornwall first, so might not get there until 6. I’m assuming that’s not a problem, but I’m irrationally paranoid they won’t let me pick it up or will give my stock away.

It’s not an issue is it?

Will be fine. The email says

c19a1c76cf3a311963a808d5597fbd55.png

Reactions: azing and ahoydecoy

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK

It’s not an issue is it?

Love Cornwall, where are you driving back from?

JSRinUK

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2018
Greater London, UK
I'm leaving this thread guys, getting depressed.... Enjoy your watches tomorrow! :D
Well, this is the "pre-order" thread. I'm hoping that tomorrow all of those ripping open boxes and attaching watches to their wrists will be expressing their zeal on a different thread.

The rest of us can languish here in a morbid stupor until we get close to our dispatch date. :D

KarimLeVallois

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2014
London
Well, this is the "pre-order" thread. I'm hoping that tomorrow all of those ripping open boxes and attaching watches to their wrists will be expressing their zeal on a different thread.

The rest of us can languish here in a morbid stupor until we get close to our dispatch date. :D

I will leave just for 24hrs then and will return to share in the morbid stupor...

Reactions: leebroath

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
Try this again after 9-10pm and there should be info

hope so. Will need to make a call whether to work from home or come in to London and risk JL Oxford street. (not that any of this is 'need'..) Also working from home means a bit of a lie in :p

ahoydecoy

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2015
Love Cornwall, where are you driving back from?

Been in St Ives for a week, which has been great. Glad I managed to get a watch for collection because I wasn’t looking forward to suggesting cutting the holiday short in order to be in for the delivery. Just have to race back to Brighton before the store shuts at 7.

Reactions: danmart

rossy100

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2011
Order been dispatched with DPD, and had email from Apple at 2pm. No email yet from DPD though (I had for my phone on a separate order) and DPD website/app still showing nothing though..... that normal??

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Been in St Ives for a week, which has been great. Glad I managed to get a watch for collection because I wasn’t looking forward to suggesting cutting the holiday short in order to be in for the delivery. Just have to race back to Brighton before the store shuts at 7.

Nice. We've been to Bude for the last 4 years and love it there. Good base to venture out to some fantastic places. Love Gwithian beach.

Reactions: ahoydecoy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.