Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
My UPS popped up with tracking, showing it’s preparing to ship, currently in China, same as Peter’s for the watch, nothing showing on the bands yet

Laryl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2014
AZ
Wondering if we will be seeing movement today? Fingers crossed

Yep. The tracking is now showing the origin scan..so packages are ready to depart soon!
Mine shows origin scan in Suzhou China at 3:54pm (their time, so that was two hours ago)

ApplePersonFreak

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2016
Yep. The tracking is now showing the origin scan..so packages are ready to depart soon!
Mine shows origin scan in Suzhou China at 3:54pm (their time, so that was two hours ago)

:O Mine still shows that a label was created - has your status on Apple moved to shipped yet?

EDIT: Mine shows origin scan as well just now!

sirenized

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2008
2B28E046-BB01-40AC-BD1F-6829962A799F.jpeg

DanRyb

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
Orange County, CA
I ordered an iPhone XS Max & SS 44mm w/ milanese loop (mostly because it had delivery date still of 9/21) in the same order. My iPhone moved to Preparing for Shipment on Saturday, but my Watch, even up to this morning is still on Processing. My card had a preauth early Friday morning for the cost of just the phone, and it dropped off yesterday but cleared my account this morning. No charge yet for watch, even a preauth.

Phone still says preparing for shipment but if I search UPS reference for my order number - last 2 digits, it comes up and was shipped out yesterday.

I'm concerned the Watch has no movement yet though. Anyone else in that same boat? Order still shows Arriving 9/21 though.

Reactions: tekchic

Feisar

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2010
I ordered an iPhone XS Max & SS 44mm w/ milanese loop (mostly because it had delivery date still of 9/21) in the same order. My iPhone moved to Preparing for Shipment on Saturday, but my Watch, even up to this morning is still on Processing. My card had a preauth early Friday morning for the cost of just the phone, and it dropped off yesterday but cleared my account this morning. No charge yet for watch, even a preauth.

Phone still says preparing for shipment but if I search UPS reference for my order number - last 2 digits, it comes up and was shipped out yesterday.

I'm concerned the Watch has no movement yet though. Anyone else in that same boat? Order still shows Arriving 9/21 though.

I also ordered a XS Max and Hermes 44mm in the same order. iPhone went to Prep for Ship over the weekend, while watch as still on processing until earlier this AM around 4AM EST - where it went to Prep for Ship. AMEX approved charge 2:54AM.

Checked UPS My Choice and tracking info for watch was posted. There should be more movement today.

FYI my Hermes package weight is 0.90 kg

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 10.16.52 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DanRyb

mountainman

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2007
North of Denver, Colorado
My AW is also on the way via UPS.

Shipment Progress

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
Suzhou, China 09/17/2018 6:13 P.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2018 4:11 P.M. Origin Scan​
China 09/17/2018 8:38 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

DanRyb

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
Orange County, CA
I also ordered a XS Max and Hermes 44mm in the same order. iPhone went to Prep for Ship over the weekend, while watch as still on processing until earlier this AM around 4AM EST - where it went to Prep for Ship. AMEX approved charge 2:54AM.

Checked UPS My Choice and tracking info for watch was posted. There should be more movement today.

FYI my Hermes package weight is 0.90 kg

Thanks! That gives me some hope! Hopefully see the charge today or when I wake up tomorrow. I'm kinda more excited about the watch than I am the phone! :)

ImmortalChef

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018

I'm in the same boat, ordered iPhone and Gold SS watch in the same order. Already have the iPhone on UPS My Choice but no movement for the watch and no activity for that on my credit card. Both are scheduled for Friday.

greytmom

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2010
3F5D2728-8CD1-430F-B364-1FD7F58086A4.jpeg

I got tracking for watch yesterday, showing delivery on Friday. Now it says date tentative (other number is for the phone, got that tracking today).

So, not sure what this means.

JNRidgway15

macrumors member
Feb 23, 2008
Australia
My status is still Preparing to ship since Sunday, tried the UPS reference trick with no luck. Im wondering if they use UPS for shipping to Australia. Anyone know?

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
I know yall must be getting excited about your Friday deliveries. Sadly, I ordered from AT&T, and I’m gonna be getting mine sometime next week.

My phone will be here Friday though, so at least I can get it all set up and ready!

Reactions: DianaMR
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.