Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Appleaker

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2016
I'm more intrigued about the iPhone 7 than excited. I'm intrigued how they will handle the headphone jack issue, AirPods, the camera, the haptic feedback on the home button, the new color. And of course if there will be the new MacBook Pro announcement!

I think this video sums up the attitude from Apple towards it:

It feels like this update is purely a stepping stone to the redesign in 2017.

I_am_a_loser

macrumors regular
Sep 8, 2015
Boston, MA
I won't be able to sleep tonight. I took off work tomorrow.

c7bcf706dd43a6fdd7aabc4c47f88e37.jpg

Sunny1990

Suspended
Feb 13, 2015
Seems like you are also supervisor here ^^^^on macrumors shunning people for speaking against Apple :rolleyes:

Last edited:

millydog

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2007
Australia
I'm in Australia, so it starts at 3am for me also. Getting up to watch it on the Apple TV, while using my iPad to view live blogs & Twitter.
I'm excited for the 7 Plus with 256GB, upgrading from the smaller screened 6s. I'm also very interested in 'airPods'. At this stage, I think I'll wait another release to upgrade my SS Apple Watch, I'm still happy with it, but I'd be tempted if it has a front facing camera for FaceTime and/or a SIM card.

Reactions: BrodieApple

mitchsaunders

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
I'm in Australia, so it starts at 3am for me also. Getting up to watch it on the Apple TV, while using my iPad to view live blogs & Twitter.
I'm excited for the 7 Plus with 256GB, upgrading from the smaller screened 6s. I'm also very interested in 'airPods'. At this stage, I think I'll wait another release to upgrade my SS Apple Watch, I'm still happy with it, but I'd be tempted if it has a front facing camera for FaceTime and/or a SIM card.

I'll be watching on the iPad, while using my Mac to message my mate who's waking up same time as me to watch and to scroll through Twitter and 9to5Mac/MacRumors etc. I'm going for the 7 128GB, and might upgrade my AW Sport if the 2nd gen is that appealing, otherwise I'll wait until the next version.

Under 7 hours to go!

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I'll be watching on the iPad, while using my Mac to message my mate who's waking up same time as me to watch and to scroll through Twitter and 9to5Mac/MacRumors etc. I'm going for the 7 128GB, and might upgrade my AW Sport if the 2nd gen is that appealing, otherwise I'll wait until the next version.

Under 7 hours to go!

Your Apple buying wish list is the same as mine. Looks good to me.

Reactions: JacksonCraig94
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.