Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mdkdue

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2011
My Watch has just turned up, wasn't due until 28th and the UPS tracking status didn't show it out for delivery.
Apple website says out for delivery

Apple Store app says 24th-28th

UPS tracking says ‘In transit’

Was yours like this too?

ascender

macrumors 603
Dec 8, 2005
Apple website says out for delivery

Apple Store app says 24th-28th

UPS tracking says ‘In transit’

Was yours like this too?

Yip. If you go to detailed tracking in the UPS app, you should see where it last was. Mine had a scan showing it arriving ay my local depot this morning but not one exiting to show it going out for delivery.

mdkdue

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2011
Yip. If you go to detailed tracking in the UPS app, you should see where it last was. Mine had a scan showing it arriving ay my local depot this morning but not one exiting to show it going out for delivery.
Cheers
Yeah that’s what mine is showing too.. ‘Destination Scan” but nothing else.

fingers crossed for today then

Last edited:
Reactions: ascender

Pog2005

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2012
My DHL order has finally moved!

> Shipment information received @ 18/09 10:49(local)
> Processed at AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS, THE @ 24/09 15:10 (local)

Apple Store delivery date 25/09. DHL agrees with this date.

Edit: I just got a text too!

That's great - was about to give up hope! My shipment information was generated two hours after yours last Friday (at 12:36), so let's hope that I'll get confirmation of processing and a text later today!

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
That's great - was about to give up hope! My shipment information was generated two hours after yours last Friday (at 12:36), so let's hope that I'll get confirmation of processing and a text later today!
Sunday shipment info here but hoping we're all on the same truck ?

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
Really? Getting lost with who is DHL and who is UPS.... anyone with a 28th delivery date on the app now seeing movement in Eindhoven?
I think UPS gives details all the way from china, so shouldn't have the "shipping info received" disinformation. I'm DHL, still no movement here but some people have.

Reactions: eddie24

Pog2005

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2012
Have just followed the link in the text which takes me to a different tracking page - says that the shipper is "ADI C/O SYNCREON", so the delay may be down to Syncreon rather than Apple or DHL...

Brookstar

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2019
Ive just done an online chat as mine is showing / has been stuck since sunday - this was the reply :

It seems that the tracking hasn’t been updated, but no worries. Upon checking that further from my end, your parcel is actually in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and it’s on schedule for delivery. A delivery will be attempted in September, 28

Last edited:
Reactions: nyermen

e2783e2783

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2020
Have just followed the link in the text which takes me to a different tracking page - says that the shipper is "ADI C/O SYNCREON", so the delay may be down to Syncreon rather than Apple or DHL...
Syncreon is a delivery Service fro, Apple in the UK. They delivered me the loading kit (30cm) for the Apple Watch last week. That would mean that your watch is in the UK now.

Reactions: Pog2005
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.