Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
I think there is confusion - "Eindhoven shipping information received" means DHL is waiting for your package to arrive in Eindhoven before they handle it locally. it doesn't mean it's arrived there. Indeed, they seem to be taking 1 week+ to get from China to Europe, at least with DHL.

marlman

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
Mine has finally moved from processing to preparing for shipment. Due to be delivered Mon 28th so let the tracking fun begin!

Reactions: nyermen

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
If they're right, then very happy for you (and hopefully lots of others). They probably have info on whomever ships it to DHL Europe, and in fact it gets scanned in Amsterdam before going off to local deliveries. Still think Apple should say "on its way to Europe" or something like that in the info.

GiantKiwi

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2016
Cambridge, UK
Yep I ordered Monday evening and got a 27th October delivery date. The next day it changed to the 6th. Then yesterday, it changed to "preparing to ship". I checked this morning and its changed to "shipped" with a delivery date of the 2nd. It may be the band thats holding yours up. Mine is a 44mm Graphite with sport band.

Ordered the Space Grey 44mm Aluminium with Sport Band, when I ordered it (Monday morning around 8am), the SS options were showing delivery dates towards the end of November.

Baxdream

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2020
I ordered a braided band which said delivery November and it arrived yesterday! Still no watch though ?

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Huh???

How can your watch, a week or two behind mine, also be in Eindhoven (I.e. left China).

That implies this China flight is taking a week to arrive in the Netherlands
I have no idea. It just updated to shipped at 4.06am this morning and shows as being sat in Eindhoven.

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
Mine landed at my local depot at 6am this morning. Tracking estimate was updated as scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Friday 25th) by end of day.

It was delivered about ten mins ago!

(I don’t like the ‘black’ leather loop, it is grey, not black.)

Reactions: thunderstorm

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
My apologies, it says shipping information received not arrived and the Apple site says delivery for the 2nd October.

fullsizeoutput_4f8.jpeg

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
Hopefully the iPhone launch isn’t this bad next month with lack of info on shipments
Wishful thinking! (And what about us on iUP... will we have to go to a store with significantly fewer slots due to COVID measures?)

Brookstar

macrumors newbie
Nov 14, 2019
Just had a chat with Apple support, apparently my watch is in Amsterdam (not Eindhoven) and will be delivered tomorrow. They said DHL will update the shipping info today when the watch leaves the Netherlands for the UK.

Fingers crossed!

Mine has been stuck in Eindhoven....

My tracking to the UK has been like this since Sunday AM

Reactions: Gail Blackman

meduk1

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
Mine left Koeln last night and the UPS app says it arrived at Stanford this morning. The app now says it will be delivered tomorrow, though the Apple Store is still saying Tuesday 29th.
Odd - I think mine is in the same batch (left Cologne at 4:05 this morning) but hasn't updated to received in the UK yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.