Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thunderstorm

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2012
England, UK
Not until today when it said out for delivery. Its said delivery on the 23rd from when I placed my order and that didn't change. Better open it now and try it on!

That’s reassuring that you didn’t have a status update until it was out for delivery!
Have fun trying it on and setting it up - pics or it didn’t happen!

Richardlench

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2016
Still on the same Eindhoven status, and it’s due on the 25th. This isn’t looking good. I’m done with preordering online now

Reactions: Pog2005

Pog2005

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2012
Still on the same Eindhoven status, and it’s due on the 25th. This isn’t looking good. I’m done with preordering online now

Ditto - still no movement, and I'm also due for delivery on the 25th... I seem to be spending all day clicking refresh on the DHL status page!

Reactions: Baxdream

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
@Hallstar, @JupoDupo, check your tracking - mine has just updated to show it arrived in Stanford. Maybe it wasn’t on that plane last night after all

Good shout! It looks like mine landed with yours. Fingers crossed it makes it’s way to sunny Devon overnight, for deliver tomorrow!

In the meantime, I have today picked up a HomePod that i am trying to get my head around!

C00k1e

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2020
Hi Guys,
Newbie here but been following ma rumours for a while. I’ve had the annoying stuck in Netherlands message since the 18th but have just now received a parcel force message saying I’m getting a delivery tomorrow from the Netherlands. Anyone else get the same? Wondering (hoping) if it’s the watch! However DHL is still showing the same stuck in NL message.
Thanks

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
Hi Guys,
Newbie here but been following ma rumours for a while. I’ve had the annoying stuck in Netherlands message since the 18th but have just now received a parcel force message saying I’m getting a delivery tomorrow from the Netherlands. Anyone else get the same? Wondering (hoping) if it’s the watch! However DHL is still showing the same stuck in NL message.
Thanks
Christ, Parcel Force?!

mdavidson16

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
Thanks
That would be interesting! Similar situation still in Eindhoven with DHL but haven’t had anything from Parcelforce - keep us updated ;)

danatdan

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2012
Surrey, UK
Hi Guys,
Thanks

Fingers crossed somethings finally happening as I’m in the same Netherlands bubble as well although I have ordered a few bits from Disney’s American store recently and every time somethings been shipped with DHL it always follows the same pattern:

2 to 3 days to get from Disney’s distribution centre to LAX and then across the Atlantic to Germany, at this stage the tracking number stops working completely and then a couple days later the order arrives on my doorstep brought by the postman followed by the tracking number magically working again.

I’m really hoping this is the same situation but being brought by Parcelforce because of the value and/ or the fact it’s in the Netherlands instead of Germany, although it could still be in China for all we know.

ascender

macrumors 603
Dec 8, 2005
Mine is still due on the 28th but arrived in the UK earlier, so maybe a chance of a Friday delivery? Main thing is my other braided strap arrived - I think these are my new favourite Apple straps.

eddie24

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
Mine is still at Stanford, and still showing on my Apple order as delivery on 28th.

Fingers crossed for a swift overnight journey!
Are these UPS orders right?
[automerge]1600897327[/automerge]
Hi Guys,
Thanks

Very interesting... was that text or email?

C00k1e

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2020
Are these UPS orders right?
[automerge]1600897327[/automerge]

Very interesting... was that text or email?
An email. Waiting to see what happens in the morning. Currently on route to local delivery hub. Knowing my luck will end up being something else ?:rolleyes:

eddie24

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2015
An email. Waiting to see what happens in the morning. Currently on route to local delivery hub. Knowing my luck will end up being something else ?:rolleyes:

I was going to ask... silly question... but you're not expecting anything else that could be come from the Netherlands? lol

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
Mine is still in Stanford! Maybe it’ll leave soon - surprised it’s not hitching a ride to the fake north with yours, though!

No fake north here, only ‘true south’ (and I don’t mean Cornwall!)

Mine passed through Tamworth at 2am, should be awaiting an arrival scan in Exeter as I type... fingers crossed it gets put on a van for delivery today! (More so as I’m away from tonight until Monday!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: thunderstorm

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Another day goes by with my shipment information received at Eindhoven but no other movement.

According to my email and the Apple website my order is due for delivery tomorrow
According to the Apple Store app my order is due for delivery on Monday

Don’t know which is right and why there has been no movement for 6 days but I’m very disappointed and won’t pre-order with Apple again.

Reactions: C00k1e
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.