Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RossMak

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2012
There’s still no movements on mine from Eindhoven I’m due for delivery on Monday but I’m in the Highlands so there’s no way it’s arriving here by Monday.

This has been pretty disappointing it was ordered within minutes of going liv

Baxdream

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2020
I’m fed up of no updates from Eindhoven too. I ordered as soon as it went live. It seems that lots have had deliveries except the Eindhoven batch.
Mine is due Monday, which is very frustrating.
I know it’s not the end of the world but I’d rather it said waiting to be shipped so I had no expectations!
Plus I ordered a new strap and that managed to arrive in 24 hours!

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Ok so I am joining the party as watch has shipped and the delivery date has come forward to the 2nd October. Ordered 3 days ago with an original date of 27th October. No information as yet other than its in Eindhoven.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Hi Guys,
Newbie here but been following ma rumours for a while. I’ve had the annoying stuck in Netherlands message since the 18th but have just now received a parcel force message saying I’m getting a delivery tomorrow from the Netherlands. Anyone else get the same? Wondering (hoping) if it’s the watch! However DHL is still showing the same stuck in NL message.
Thanks
ParcelForce!! Good luck with that one lol

GiantKiwi

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2016
Cambridge, UK
Ok so I am joining the party as watch has shipped and the delivery date has come forward to the 2nd October. Ordered 3 days ago with an original date of 27th October. No information as yet other than its in Eindhoven.

Eh? Ordered mine 4 days ago and it's still showing as processing :confused:

BrianA787

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Surrey, UK
I ordered Graphite Stainless Steel with solo loop on launch day, not long after the event. Expected delivery was 24-28th Sep and currently the app shows 28th. It’s been showing as “Shipment Information Received” in Eindhoven since Fri 18th. Assuming this is when it shipped from China, it’s baffling there is no sign of it in Eindhoven yet.

I hoped to get it before the weekend so I could go for a hike and test it out. Doesn’t look promising, hope to see movement today.

Reactions: e2783e2783

Applethusiast

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2020
The DHL flight from the leipzig to the Shanghai is on live now. I think that our watches is coming to the EU tomorrow or before next monday.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Eh? Ordered mine 4 days ago and it's still showing as processing :confused:
Yep I ordered Monday evening and got a 27th October delivery date. The next day it changed to the 6th. Then yesterday, it changed to "preparing to ship". I checked this morning and its changed to "shipped" with a delivery date of the 2nd. It may be the band thats holding yours up. Mine is a 44mm Graphite with sport band.

Reactions: jfim88

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
I think there's a plane somewhere with all our watches on it, somewhere between china and Eindhoven. As I mentioned, I think it took 4-5 days for my MBP earlier this year (DHL/Eindhoven as well). Hoping they'll get there today - last time it was delivered the next day afterwards.

Feek

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
JO01
I’m fed up of no updates from Eindhoven too. I ordered as soon as it went live. It seems that lots have had deliveries except the Eindhoven batch.
Mine is due Monday, which is very frustrating.

No information as yet other than its in Eindhoven.
I ordered Graphite Stainless Steel with solo loop on launch day, not long after the event. Expected delivery was 24-28th Sep and currently the app shows 28th. It’s been showing as “Shipment Information Received” in Eindhoven since Fri 18th.

All of the above and more. What's especially frustrating is that I've now got to take my MacBook in for repair to a store on Saturday and I know they're now going to have stock but I'm pretty sure I won't have my new one.

As I said earlier in this thread, I always order as soon as they go live and this is the first time I won't have had a new watch on launch day. I really feel Apple have dropped the ball this year, it's pretty bad.

Reactions: BrianA787

RPhoto

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Surrey, UK
My original pre-order has also 'been in Eindhoven' since last Friday. Shipped email from Apple said 25th delivery but app still shows the original delivery date of between 24th and 28th.

Reactions: peterh988

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
I ordered Graphite Stainless Steel with solo loop on launch day, not long after the event. Expected delivery was 24-28th Sep and currently the app shows 28th. It’s been showing as “Shipment Information Received” in Eindhoven since Fri 18th. Assuming this is when it shipped from China, it’s baffling there is no sign of it in Eindhoven yet.

I hoped to get it before the weekend so I could go for a hike and test it out. Doesn’t look promising, hope to see movement today.
Sadly Im thinking they only have limited flights, not daily (maybe other flights are busy shipping PPE etc). Mine "shipped" Sunday, I see you're Friday, others have different dates, and no sign. If there's a flight, it's probably got all of ours on it and will update at the same time. It might explain why apple are still saying 29th for me, despite that being 9-10 days after shipping. Still hoping it might arrive tomorrow (if they make it today that's how my last order took after that), otherwise I guess it's Monday 28th or Tuesday 29th.
Add: Just looked at website rather than app for the first time, it's saying 28th. (vs app saying 29th). Seems we're all in the same batch.

Reactions: BrianA787

ascender

macrumors 603
Dec 8, 2005
Mine has now arrived in Edinburgh and should be delivered by end of tomorrow although the Apple site is now saying its arriving on "multiple dates". I'm guessing its an interim status due to things being ahead of schedule.

meduk1

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
Left Köln a little after 4am this morning. I expect it's on the way to a UK hub before delivery tomorrow. Not too bad.

I'm in the same batch as yours. Sounds like delivery could either be later today or tomorrow as you say.

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I'm in the same batch as yours. Sounds like delivery could either be later today or tomorrow as you say.
UPS.com shows Scheduled Deliver/Estimated Time as Friday 25/09/2020 by End of Day. So as much as I'd like it today I'm not expecting it until tomorrow

meduk1

macrumors member
May 30, 2008
UPS.com shows Scheduled Deliver/Estimated Time as Friday 25/09/2020 by End of Day. So as much as I'd like it today I'm not expecting it until tomorrow

Likewise. My original delivery was meant to be next week so tomorrow is an improvement anyway! I read a few people got theirs the same day they left Cologne so there's still an outside chance.

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
Has anyone with dhl had an update yet? Are we all still stuck in Eindhoven?
Yes afraid so. In fact they've not reached Eindhoven (or have, but haven't been processed yet). It appears DHL is the short straw among the Apple shipping partners :(

Pog2005

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2012
Has anyone with dhl had an update yet? Are we all still stuck in Eindhoven?

No updates - still waiting... Delivery due tomorrow according to the Apple Store website (but on Monday according to the Store app).

This is very frustrating, but within the delivery timeframe I got when I ordered (would have been nice for earlier delivery though!)

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Likewise. My original delivery was meant to be next week so tomorrow is an improvement anyway! I read a few people got theirs the same day they left Cologne so there's still an outside chance.

Perhaps if you live close to the hub/only one hub in the UK is required that could happen. I think it will be Köln to a main UK hub somewhere down south than on to a local hub as required. As I'm in North Yorkshire I expect it will reach a local hub today and out for delivery tomorrow

zippster

macrumors regular
Sep 5, 2007
I ordered after the apple event a 44mm nike edition SG with black band and still just says processing due 30th sept :( my friend who ordered a 40mm a day later arrives tomorrow ..

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
Huh???

How can your watch, a week or two behind mine, also be in Eindhoven (I.e. left China).

That implies this China flight is taking a week to arrive in the Netherlands

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.