Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Gone Via Germany but least it’s arrived in Manchester

31F1CD85-6C45-4641-BF03-FCF17339570A.jpeg

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
Your tracking page looks much more promising than mine. I’ve landed in Heathrow but it’s been put on hold and hasn’t reached a delivery depot yet.
It may have not updated for some reason. Mine went to Heathrow (from luton - via leipzig) and has just left Heathrow about 10 mins ago?

QuiteGrumpy

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2016
South England
No updates for me either since the 19th...

After a brief bit of excitement when I saw it had ‘shipped’, I’ve found a week of staring at that same EINDHOVEN update quite an unfulfilling experience.

But I still keep going back to it... just in case!

Right now I’ve convinced myself that they’ve just forgotten to update it, and a little DHS man is surely going to knock on my door any second...

nyermen

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2018
It may have not updated for some reason. Mine went to Heathrow (from luton - via leipzig) and has just left Heathrow about 10 mins ago?
I think my regional hub is in Reading. It left 7:50, 45mins to 1hr to reading. If it's not updated by 9am I shall have to resist the urge to check the traffic on the M4, as at that point I will acknowledge I've become too obsessed.

Reactions: Sheza

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
My Graphite SS with Sport Loop due for delivery 2 October to 7 October is now preparing to ship. Seems slightly ahead of schedule. Good news for a Friday!
Mine is due next Friday 2nd and shipped early yesterday morning. I dont expect the DHL shipping updates from Eindhoven to change until Monday or Tuesday and then hopefully I will receive it on the 1st

jchatwood

macrumors member
May 5, 2015
Vicenza
03C2D8C3-7443-4A36-946C-432B9A6F4AC1.jpeg
I have an original delivery date of the 28th, but DHL are now saying today! Although sceptical as it is still in Germany!

petev

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2013
After a brief bit of excitement when I saw it had ‘shipped’, I’ve found a week of staring at that same EINDHOVEN update quite an unfulfilling experience.

But I still keep going back to it... just in case!

Right now I’ve convinced myself that they’ve just forgotten to update it, and a little DHS man is surely going to knock on my door any second...

lol me too, I think I refresh the DHL page at least 50 times per day, and then 20 times the Apple web page and the Apple Store app. I'm so tired

cvdb1969

macrumors member
Nov 17, 2012
South Yorkshire, UK
Gone Via Germany but least it’s arrived in Manchester

View attachment 959038

Our watches arrived at the same time in Leipzig but yours departed quickly. Mine is still in Germany... I live in South Yorkshire, so East Midlands would be the next destination. This is really not a great online order experience. I should have picked up the watch from the local Apple store last Friday. Or John Lewis would have been faster.

Reactions: limesmoothie

Hallstar

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2011
So i received my watch yesterday and followed with a conversation with Apple to be told that the ‘Grey’ leather loop I received is in fact their new black?!!

I was given the options of:

1. Visit my local Apple store (2 hour round trip, inc. parking etc) and swap the strap for an alternative.

2. Return the complete order and place a new order- current lead time is late October.

I am now giving serious consideration to returning the order and keeping hold of my S5.

This doesn’t sit well with me as I have upgraded my watch as i do my phone- each new release.

For those with an S5, what was your justification for upgrading?

17d658aa48c655ebf607372999fe17be.jpg

08bae9af001f76ffccf7dc3ec2092163.jpg

dc190331b46da75c489d0cc0c75fbad7.jpg

Davelfc

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2014
Liverpool
The order I cancelled (because I picked up a watch from John Lewis) looks like this - DHL seem to think they’re delivering it today!

Assume I’ll be getting some return packaging as well...
I've been in contact with Apple on numerous occasions to try to stop mine, they care enough about withdrawing a charger to save the world but not enough to stop pointless deliveries and collections.

I think once it arrives I'll have to contact apple (again) in order to get a label to have it returned to them. I'm pretty sure they have a policy of refusing to cancel because they know that some people will keep the item and that's enough to justify it to them.

TwiceNightly

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2008
Just had mine delivered!

I was watching the tracking page which was sitting at "processed" at Heathrow when the van turned up. The driver said it wasn't scanning for some reason so I told him it might be because the tracking still said it was at Heathrow. He pressed a few buttons and scanned it again and handed me the watch, I then got 'with delivery courier' and 'delivered' notifications immediately.

Just letting you know to keep an eye out as if yours doesn't say it's with the courier, it might be ;-)

marlman

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
Ordered mine on the 18th for delivery Mon 28th
Was on processing till yesterday then changed to preparing to ship.
Had an email last night from DPD saying it will be delivered today the 25th
Another one this morning say its coming between 12:15 and 1:15

So very happy!

Sheza

macrumors 68020
Aug 14, 2010
Just had mine delivered!

I was watching the tracking page which was sitting at "processed" at Heathrow when the van turned up. The driver said it wasn't scanning for some reason so I told him it might be because the tracking still said it was at Heathrow. He pressed a few buttons and scanned it again and handed me the watch, I then got 'with delivery courier' and 'delivered' notifications immediately.

Just letting you know to keep an eye out as if yours doesn't say it's with the courier, it might be ;-)
Very relevant info thank you!

RPhoto

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Surrey, UK
I think once it arrives I'll have to contact apple (again) in order to get a label to have it returned to them.
I spoke to Apple on the phone yesterday about cancelling my pre-order that’s on route.

They said I can refuse delivery at the door and it will automatically go back or if delivery is accepted, start a return process online and the courier will print a label for me when they come to collect.

GreggyDoom

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2020
I'm another one in the DHL Eindhoven group. Ordered minutes after the event and my last tracking update was last Friday at 20:52. My original delivery estimate was between 24th and 28th, but has since just become the 28th. I'm no expert in logistics, but I am skeptical that I will receive it on Monday if there isn't some sort of movement in the tracking today at some point. Maybe the excitement over this being my first apple watch has made me more impatient than usual ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.