Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Prime525

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2013
Finally worked from the website (app still not working), but got my order in:
  • iPhone 15 Pro Max
  • 512GB
  • Natural Titanium

Reactions: chasers

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
My phone worked with the app using my preorder info. My daughter’s phone I had to just redo on apple.com. Shew both for the 22nd! Thanks apple for the stress I wanted more sleep 😝

Reactions: julit0
Both of my orders are showing up at Apple.com. Excellent!

1694780653338.png

BrightCanon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
Took 23 min swapping between the app and the web. I got through on the web, but I had to resign in to my account to get anything to show up. Got it done and am happy it’s ordered.

vegastime

macrumors 6502
Jun 14, 2010
Virginia
Every year we have folks who are angry because they couldn't get in on the pre-order but this year was different. Server errors? IUP issues? Timing out? Apple Store going down AFTER the pre-order? Yikes. I was able to go through but this wasn't as seamless as previous years. Maybe the demand will be huge this year
I had these same problems last year.

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Ugh, I'm getting errors when I try to do my pre-order. :(
This happened to my husband too, errors over and over, but then he looked at Orders, and his order apparently went through the first time. He was still getting errors at 5:20, but his order confirmation email came at 5:04am. Take a look and see if your order might have actually gone through.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.