Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Trozetar

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
Reading, Pa
So I get to the screen to process my Pre Pre Order. Does the FaceID for submission. Fails with a Session lost. Refuses to let me back for five minutes. Tells me that my PRe PRe ORder doesn't exist. I try to do a new one manually and won't let me trade my old phone in because the service is down. Finally lets me in on my Macbook, but doesn't show me any PreOrders available.....
And THEN....It shows up as a completed order. I don't have any idea what is going on.

VineRider

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2018
Got my order in finally. Store would never come up on my iOS devices. Had to go to the Mac to complete the order. Store pickup for 15 Pro in Blue Titanium good to go for the 22nd.

Reactions: rjjacobson

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Good morning everyone! Good to be back. I missed all y’all! 🩷 Got the “Almost Ready” message for 2 min, then it wanted my CVV, then it didn’t like my hyphenated last name. Got the confirmation email for my 128 Blue 15 Pro at 6:04. Wolfs Jr got a message that he has to start over, of course-because he is driving to the airport-and who knows with Mr Wolfs. Wolfette moved to the UK, so who even knows what’s up with that!

I hope the store opens up for everyone soon.

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I was going back and forth between my iphone and iPad in the Apple Store app. When I’d completed my first orders on my iphone, the iPad still showed the “Almost There” screen after refreshing.

For another separate order, I had to switch to Safari on my phone because the Apple Store app kept giving an error message when I tried to complete the process.

lilj4425

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2007
I got all the way through to store pick up for 9/22 and then it kicked me out. WTF? Now it’s back to almost there.

• Sad
Reactions: xxray

techspin

macrumors 6502a
Jul 21, 2014
Try the website. I had to use a non-safari browser oddly enough. Didn't work for iPhone or iPad. Conspiracy theory: Seems like non apple clients have priority for preorder.

phillyred79

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
SO, app continued to error out trying to get pre-order info. Web site started working so used that.

Natural titanium 256 Pro Max showed as arriving 22 SEP but when finished order said October 3-4!!! (We leave October 2nd for vacation so NOT GOOD)

Finished black titanium no problem and that is arriving 22 SEP.

Placed 3rd order for white titanium and that also is fine arriving 22 SEP.

Will cancel the natural titanium order once that's possible.

I would have been better off just ordering w/o doing the pre-order thing since the hold-up was getting the pre-order info. A new order was super fast anyways, so, lesson learned for following years.
Yeah, you do everything "the right way" as advised and you get F'd. Kind of a metaphor for life nowadays.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.