Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
In and out. Ordered completed at 7:05AM. Tried the military site and it went smooth. Sept 22nd Delivery!

Ready to be on the last flight coming in with @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ and the rest of the #LastMinuteCrew once again!

iphone15pm.jpg

Last edited:

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
I placed two orders for the same exact phone to pick up at the same store. Hope that doesn't screw anything up.

crisandria

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
CT
Having problems. my pre-order isn’t working . It gives me an error. Then if I try to put in as if it was a new order, it tells me trade-in is currently unavailable. Now the app is back to Almost there.

Tuscape

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2020
IUP here as well trying non-stop across multiple devices since 7:59 eastern. App on iPhone received the errors pulling up pre-order info. Couldn’t find the way to access my pre-order in the app on my ipad. Safari and Chrome on the desktop never showed anything other than Almost There which is now what’s displaying again everywhere.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
Every year we have folks who are angry because they couldn't get in on the pre-order but this year was different. Server errors? IUP issues? Timing out? Apple Store going down AFTER the pre-order? Yikes. I was able to go through but this wasn't as seamless as previous years. Maybe the demand will be huge this year
I think you are wrong. Same delays for some as last year. East Coast usually see no action until 8:07. I would complain to your ISP who is likely the reason site changes did not propagate to you.

JeffnotGeoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
I live in Canada (Vancouver Island) but I’m currently vacationing in Ireland. And this thread is way more exciting than the Canadian one! Took a few minutes for the store to come up for me. However, I persisted and got in but my saved configuration was gone so I started from scratch and at checkout it said delivery on Sept. 25. Wonder if there’s any chance of that changing to the 22nd. Still stoked and grateful I got in quickly, 15PM 256GB Blue Titanium on the way & confirmation email received! 🤩

Reactions: laffnvegas

mtulman1

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2015
Gong show for sure. 523am finally got through on safari while the iphone and iPad still show errors. Delivery was October 15 WTF? Did in store pickup.

ebockelman

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2022
The app completely failed me, with the pre-configured order and without. The website finally worked more than 20 minutes after they said it would.

Not a good showing for the most valuable tech company in the world.

Reactions: tekchic

The Nugget

macrumors member
Aug 10, 2010
What a messy ordeal. The app kept giving me errors for like 15 minutes BUT THANKFULLY I was able to re-do my order through their website and have the deliver date on Friday.

Reactions: RSmith2023

kiddsupreme

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2012
The iPhone app failed me, the iPad app failed me... but mashing F5 on my PC didn't 😁😁. Was successful at 5:25 AM (Here on the West Coast btw). If you can't get in, keep trying!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.