Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
The goose is golden! I will say this process was a little wonky compared to previous years. App opened at 8:04am. Took forever to pull my preorder info, and even after the order it took five minutes to receive my order confirmation email. Ah well, now the one week wait begins!

IMG_6858.jpeg

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
My daughter got in and got her preorder (13/pink/128) I'm not preordering for myself, but the store is still down for me via app on my phone and safari.

Reactions: genova35

LiemTa

Suspended
Jun 2, 2014
What if I miss my check-in window because of work? Will they still hold it?
They hold it for you until the end of the day. The check in window is just to pace customers coming into the store instead of a bum-rush at 8am

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
2 phones ordered on iUP in the app. Took ~30 seconds to do both.

Only thing is I screwed up the pickup contact info on one. I can edit that later, correct?

Reactions: Cayden

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
OMG my ipad app opened at 5:05. Got to the final check out and error or such never could get back Iphone App Store never opened still almost there figured I was doomed but took the minute to login to macbook safari store page, and found my pre order there finnished and checked out ready for next Friday whewwwwww. Another note it took til 35 past hour before my iphone app would load to the store. Interesting that my order shows fine on the apple.com store login but nothing shown on iPhone app and it showed on the ipad app for a bit now neither iOS app shows my new order but I have the mail and the order on the website. Yep another fun overload of apples servers.

IMG_8091.jpeg

Last edited:

elektrokuter

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2011
it is not letting me select trade in for in store? what should the option theoreticallly look like? the cart is only letting me do mail only which I do not want to do

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
App went live for me at 5:01 and already shows processing and got my pick up for 22nd :D by far the smoothest personally so far! Natural Titanium here I come!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.