Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Catchmyvibeee

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2022
Are those dummy's?
I’m not sure but I Justine posted her video about the natural and honestly it’s stunning . I feel like it’s their replacement for gold

Attachments

• IMG_7578.png
    IMG_7578.png
    908.7 KB · Views: 106

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Tried to set up get ready it's currently only working with Apple payment not carriers not sure when carries update.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Not sure I’m upgrading yet but I love that pink 15. Anyone gone from Pro to normal? Lol
My 18 year old daughter is going from black 14 Pro to the Pink 15, but says she reserves the right to change her mind. She’s spending her own money so I don’t mind what she chooses.

I’m planning on the 512 GB Blue 15 Pro Max. Trading a purple 1 TB 14 Pro Max. Due to migraine sensitivity with the 14 Pro Max display, I actually use a silver 256 GB 12 Pro Max as my daily driver the last two months. Edit: now unsure about blue, liking the lighter colors due to fingerprints.

I’m excited to try the lighter titanium and to see if I can use the display at all.

Last edited:

george999

macrumors regular
May 15, 2016
I'm trying T-Mobile it says notify me
Same for ATT. Interesting it says “We’ll let you know IF AT&T Installment plans become available to get ready for pre-order”

key word is IF lol that makes me think it’s not planned. It would say “We’ll let you know WHEN…” if it was in the works I’m thinking?

edit- appears to only work for Verizon. Maybe some sort of integration for AT&T and TMobile they weren’t able to do in time?

Reactions: dkinley

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
I am getting the white titanium Pro Max 512 GB. Apple Card paid in full. The purple was my first dark phone since the beginning Glad to go back to a light color, but I do miss having gold this year.

Reactions: gotong

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
Same for ATT. Interesting it says “We’ll let you know IF AT&T Installment plans become available to get ready for pre-order”

key word is IF lol that makes me think it’s not planned. It would say “We’ll let you know WHEN…” if it was in the works I’m thinking?
Says same for T-Mobile

AnOracle

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2021
For those doing Apple Card financing....a friend is planning to change their carrier soon (currently on Verzion). Will pre-preordering cause problems if they get the phone, then switch carriers soon after?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.