Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Here is the current line up. Glad, the prices didn't increase.

1694551448832.png

VertPin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2015
why make the pre-order page so early? what's the rush? to be first? lol

considering the 15 plus from my 13 but honestly i'll probably do the 15 pro max. ideally i'd like the titanium but it looks a little yellow. black is too grey. think i'll do blue.

Reactions: gotong

SnokeTank

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Hello everyone. I have an old Xr that I'm hoping to trade in with T-Mobile. Does anyone know how to work that? I've never done an iPhone trade in with them at release. I was hoping that the XR would be a valid trade-in for the 15, but it sounds like it might not be. In that case, I might take the 14 and then flip it in a year or two for the 16 or 17. Would it be better to go ahead with the trade-in now? Or wait until Friday when the new pricing for the 14 takes effect? My worry is that the current trade-in promotion for the Xr ($800) won't be in effect on Friday and then I miss the boat on the best value.

Any thoughts on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
black_titanium__e5htsz029002_large_2x.jpg

What colors are you guys going to be pre-ordering this year? Personally, I'm really hitting it off with the Black Titanium (Currently using Space Black)!

Definitely going to grab a 6.1" 15 Pro in Black Titanium! Would have gone Pro Max for the battery, but after using the Pro Max models for a few years, I really find myself missing the smaller display size!

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
View attachment 2259907

What colors are you guys going to be pre-ordering this year? Personally, I'm really hitting it off with the Black Titanium (Currently using Space Black)!

Definitely going to grab a 6.1" 15 Pro in Black Titanium! Would have gone Pro Max for the battery, but after using the Pro Max models for a few years, I really find myself missing the smaller display size!
Right now leaning towards White Titanium. Not sold on the Natural Titanium *Yet* and the black is well not black just looks the same as the 14 PM which I already have so needing to change it up a bit this year.

dewbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
Last year, it cost extra to do this. It used to be free.
Thanks - I’ve got myChoice premium ($19/year) so I think I could just set a vacation hold and have them delivered on Monday. Couldn’t remember if they honored it for the iPhone shipment.

Reactions: xxray
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.