Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Rboyd1394

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2016
I am enrolled in the upgrade program (have been for 3 years), and received an email a month ago saying that I am eligible for an upgrade. However the Apple Store app, when I put my information in, says that I am not currently enrolled in the program. But I very much am? Anybody else have this issue? Apples tech support has obviously been incredibly frustrating and zero help so far

Attachments

• AC48A070-67D6-452C-8598-4A18405CA73C.png
    AC48A070-67D6-452C-8598-4A18405CA73C.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 71

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Wait what? So you are upgrading after all. What happened, haha!
Ha ha yeah @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø I told you there was a 10 percent chance. There was (for me personally more to camera upgrade than just the new telephoto that drew me. Now to see if I can get a preorder at times I want (opening day) or (after mid October) Otherwise wait til next year at Best Buy and leave the upgrade program. The features worth it if I can get upgrade but if not will live for another year

Chele

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2003
Illinois
I am enrolled in the upgrade program (have been for 3 years), and received an email a month ago saying that I am eligible for an upgrade. However the Apple Store app, when I put my information in, says that I am not currently enrolled in the program. But I very much am? Anybody else have this issue? Apples tech support has obviously been incredibly frustrating and zero help so far
The pre-pre order hasn't started yet. It should be some time tonight or tomorrow. I received that same email last month. It specifically said that you should upgrade to the iPhone 14 with the iUP program. Which was funny to me because that's what I have in the iUP program. I imagine that the email got sent out because I had just paid the 12th payment and that's when you're eligible for upgrade. Not because of the new device.

Edited to add about it not saying you're enrolled, I'm not sure about that. Sorry. It might just be a glitch and it'll go away.

Ha ha yeah @TheYayAreaLiving šŸŽ—ļø I told you there was a 10 percent chance. There was (for me personally more to camera upgrade than just the new telephoto that drew me. Now to see if I can get a preorder at times I want (opening day) or (after mid October) Otherwise wait til next year at Best Buy and leave the upgrade program. The features worth it if I can get upgrade but if not will live for another year
Very nice! Well I'm very happy now. Which model are you getting? Still trying to catch up with this thread.

Reactions: Trozetar

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
The case colors are really killing it for me. I thought last year was bad. I feel like they doubled down this year. I know I can look for a 3rd party case BUT my preference has always been the Apple ones. Especially when it comes to MagSafe support. I use MagSafe all the time and I need a reliable option.

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
The case colors are really killing it for me. I thought last year was bad. I feel like they doubled down this year. I know I can look for a 3rd party case BUT my preference has always been the Apple ones. Especially when it comes to MagSafe support. I use MagSafe all the time and I need a reliable option.
I've been using Speck cases for awhile and they support MagSafe. Not sure if you'll like their cases though. Just wanted to throw in a different brand!

Reactions: MrENGLISH

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone thinking of getting a regular 15 and not a pro? I have a pro now but love that pink and donā€™t use a lot of pro features but wondering if Iā€™ll regret it and maybe just not upgrade lol

Reactions: iHeartsteve

dewbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
Iā€™m going to be out of town on the 22nd, and I canā€™t recall whether Apple and UPS traditionally have allowed myChoice users to request a hold or re-delivery of the package. Anyone know?

Reactions: compwiz1202
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.