Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
Howdy all, waiting on ordering. Upgrading from a regular 12. Not sure if I'm going Pro or ProMax. About to put my S9 watch order in as well, just figuring out what band to go with.

Reactions: iHeartsteve

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Not sure I’m upgrading yet but I love that pink 15. Anyone gone from Pro to normal? Lol
Thinking of actually skipping this year because I’m so disappointed in the lack (again) of color options for the Pros. Like, yay, you have your choice of gray, slightly darker gray, even darker gray, and blue-gray. :confused: Woo, hold me back! Lol.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Welcome back yourself!! I’m leaning towards the Titanium black, I’m hoping it’s more black than what it’s showing on the site.
If it was a true black my decision would be easy. It looks like the same if not a shade darker than the 14 PM which to me is still a dark gray/charcoal. Is it that hard to give us a black phone!!

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Welcome back yourself!! I’m leaning towards the Titanium black, I’m hoping it’s more black than what it’s showing on the site.

thank you ☺️ i’m going to check it out now. work has been a madhouse. missed the event and haven’t seen any of the phones up close. just side pics on the site. black titanium sounds so sick.

Reactions: ksujoel

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
I'm not as hyped as I thought I would be. I may wait and see what the 16 Pro Max offers next year. Guess I have some time to think about it some more before Friday.... hmmmm 🤔

I'm in the same boat. Honestly, my biggest motivation for upgrading is that I've had a bad upgrade year with the 14PM and am ready for a fresh start. But just looking at the specs page alone, I'm not seeing a ton of reasons to upgrade. Of course, it's hard to quantity the physical experience and feel of titanium, reduced weight, curved edges, thinner bezels, and USB-C though.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I’m going to be out of town on the 22nd, and I can’t recall whether Apple and UPS traditionally have allowed myChoice users to request a hold or re-delivery of the package. Anyone know?
They do allow ups cc/ups store holds

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
The case colors are really killing it for me. I thought last year was bad. I feel like they doubled down this year. I know I can look for a 3rd party case BUT my preference has always been the Apple ones. Especially when it comes to MagSafe support. I use MagSafe all the time and I need a reliable option.
Me too... my other off brand case was good looking but the performance of the MagSafe in my car was horrible. It just wouldn't hold the phone on these roads here. The Apple one was so much better. I just went with the Pacific Blue, but not super thrilled about the color.

hovscorpion12

macrumors 68030
Sep 12, 2011
USA
I am enrolled in the upgrade program (have been for 3 years), and received an email a month ago saying that I am eligible for an upgrade. However the Apple Store app, when I put my information in, says that I am not currently enrolled in the program. But I very much am? Anybody else have this issue? Apples tech support has obviously been incredibly frustrating and zero help so far
You may have to manually check via IMIE

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
8cbaaa301de91c21c2aacc77b498b69f.jpg

Not seen this mentioned too much, but to me it’s a major selling point!

Same weight as an 11 Pro hell yeah!

compwiz1202

macrumors 604
May 20, 2010
I’m going to be out of town on the 22nd, and I can’t recall whether Apple and UPS traditionally have allowed myChoice users to request a hold or re-delivery of the package. Anyone know?
They do but depending where you want it held, it may take an extra day. Always pick the hub where your package get delivered the last leg from

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Had to cancel my Ultra Watch order and then reorder it for house delivery..out of town. Will be ordering the Iphone 15 pro max 1TB on Friday morning as well for 🏡 delivery

Reactions: Brad7

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
15 Pro Max 512 GB.

pretty sure I’m leaning towards natural titanium this round, but need to see titanium blue in real life pics. So far not a fan of the matte blue band.

For my blue 12 pro max and 13 pro max, the blue polished bands is what sold me on that color.

Reactions: compwiz1202

Trozetar

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
Reading, Pa
Man that titanium finish is really bringing back the vibes I had for the 4 and the 4s. Which is awesome because I loved that model series. The 5 was definitely an improvement but that 4 series was something else.

Reactions: mykhaeli

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013

Last year, it cost extra to do this. It used to be free.

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.