Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
Thanks - I’ve got myChoice premium ($19/year) so I think I could just set a vacation hold and have them delivered on Monday. Couldn’t remember if they honored it for the iPhone shipment.
If you already paid for MyChoice, you should be good (not have to pay again) then unless they changed it from how last year worked.

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
If you already paid for MyChoice, you should be good (not have to pay again) then unless they changed it from how last year worked.
I would submit the request in MyChoice as soon as you see tracking pop up. If you wait too close, UPS systems are going to be crazy and it might not get honored.

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
I did last year. It wouldn't let me do it, and from what I recall, other people were having the same issue. I had to switch to mail delivery so I could still get a launch day delivery date.
Hope not will be on the road launch day! So can't do that need to hit Apple Store on my travels

dewbert

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2021
I would submit the request in MyChoice as soon as you see tracking pop up. If you wait too close, UPS systems are going to be crazy and it might not get honored.
I already put a vacation hold for the days I’ll be out of town with a redelivery date of Monday. That should cover it, but I’ll keep an eye on it.

jlyaamu

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Probably going white titanium. But the black looks good also.

IMG_3101.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3097.jpeg

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
I’m going to be out of town on the 22nd, and I can’t recall whether Apple and UPS traditionally have allowed myChoice users to request a hold or re-delivery of the package. Anyone know?
Yes, you can request a hold, but do not request it until after it’s had it’s “import scan” in Louisville, KY

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.