Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Csp528

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2017
Virginia, USA
IMG_0362.jpeg

Done! I went with the Natural Titanium Pro Max 256gb.

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
My iPhone Pre order is all set, I ended up selecting the White 15 PM I do like what I am seeing with the Blue but I think that will end up being the most popular plus I always have a case on my phone so one never really sees the phone unless you get a clear case.

Reactions: CarolG

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Ok the pre setup is done like others have noted. I think it was avaible about 5 PM CDT Locked and loaded. NOTE: Weird this year my old former Apple Card was not approved by citizens had to put the monthly payments on my new Apple Card Oh well it’s ready. I can keep that paid off no problem does not matter where the monthly payments go for my new 15 ProMax

IMG_8068.png
IMG_8070.jpeg

PixelsMaster

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
For those doing Apple Card financing....a friend is planning to change their carrier soon (currently on Verzion). Will pre-preordering cause problems if they get the phone, then switch carriers soon after?
With Apple Card Financing, the phone isn't tied to a carrier. Your friend can hop through as many carriers as they want without issue.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
This is what I plan on to pre-order on Friday. All ready to go! Yes... I know.. One Expensive Month! There goes the rent payment. 🙃

View attachment 2260140
Well as you can see I got my preset up done. I could not use my old card I used for years it was flaky and Citizen kept denying that card even with a ton of balance on it. So I used my new empty Apple Card @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ It worked flawlessly I can just pay that off monthly or something and let the old card on shelf (it still has debt I am paying maybe that is issue for Citizens)

IMG_8070.jpeg

NotApplicable

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2019
With Apple Card Financing, the phone isn't tied to a carrier. Your friend can hop through as many carriers as they want without issue.
Yeah but strangely ACMI forces you to connect to a carrier and verify your account, whereas just buying unlocked outright doesn’t. Unless I’m missing something.

Reactions: Brad7

PixelsMaster

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Michigan
Yeah but strangely ACMI forces you to connect to a carrier and verify your account, whereas just buying unlocked outright doesn’t. Unless I’m missing something.
Yes, and that part is annoying (probably some carrier agreement to push sales their way). However, since the phone isn't being financed through the carrier, it's still unlocked and able to transfer between carriers without issue. It's also why getting international travel plans is much simpler with Apple Card financed (and all unlocked) phones.

rayc206

macrumors newbie
Mar 25, 2020
Will there be an option for in store pickup during checkout? I’m going to be out of state and was wondering if I could just pick up my preorder at the selected Apple Store on launch day

Reactions: Bp778814
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.