Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Cryptic0ne

macrumors newbie
Oct 13, 2014
Sure but that won’t help with lightning accessories eg lightning to sd card adapter. An adapter is needed.
You could probably get a usb c sd card adapter that just plugs in to the iPhone for cheaper than the adapter. I use on on my Mac to transfer my drone videos.

Reactions: compwiz1202
I’m so happy brushed metal is back. It’s going to feel amazing!

IMG_2715.jpeg

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
I am going with the black one. It is less important to me and I tend to go with darker colors. I want to figure out which one is likely to have enough available to preorder for opening day my final usual guess. LOL
Probably the one that is least popular is my guess lol but question is which one? Haha

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Probably the one that is least popular is my guess lol but question is which one? Haha
Always hard to guess I think people like lighter and colors more than black or dark gray but with the weak colors this time who knows I think the blue nice and might be most popular lest available?

Reactions: laffnvegas

tdar

macrumors 68020
Jun 23, 2003
Johns Creek Ga.
I di the $820 on decluttr 14PM
I would be doing that, but I made the mistake of getting my iPhone 14 pro max from Verizon. They have my locked in to a multi year deal with me paying something like 8 dollars a month for the iPhone. But I can’t sell it until it’s paid for, and if I pay for it early, then I lose the 800 dollar discount.
Never again.

I am going with the black one. It is less important to me and I tend to go with darker colors. I want to figure out which one is likely to have enough available to preorder for opening day my final usual guess. LOL
Wait what? So you are upgrading after all. What happened, haha!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.