Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Yes sir! Check out the iPhone 15 Pro Max in Blue Titanium. Worth investing into Apple Polishing cloth. It's the cheapest Apple product at Apple store.

F6CzXy_bsAAVdfs
Still better than the Stainless Steel... 🤣

JaisHTX

Contributor
Sep 22, 2004
Texas
Yes sir! Check out the iPhone 15 Pro Max in Blue Titanium. Worth investing into Apple Polishing cloth. It's the cheapest Apple product at Apple store.

F6CzXy_bsAAVdfs

Thanks for the heads up! I had no idea. My wife puts a clear case on hers, but I am going to go without a case, so I will most certainly need one of those. Hers is blue and mine is natural.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
If we don't preorder, what are the chances of getting one on Launch Day? That's what the T-Mobile rep is suggesting at this point

Reactions: Brad7

FlyingScot

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2008
South Florida
Pro Max Natural Titanium 512Gb ordered. Took me until 8:15 Eastern US to get into store AND process pre-order. It kept showing me my pre-order then taking an error retrieving the info. But, was able to process with a Sept. 22nd delivery to home.

Going from an iPhone 13 mini to this Pro Max since I use my Ultra watch for Cell and basic connectivity, a mini Pad device like the Max with Pro Camera setup is something I’m looking forward to…older eyes have hard time reading the Mini and typing on that damn small keyboard

Lihkin

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
If we don't preorder, what are the chances of getting one on Launch Day? That's what the T-Mobile rep is suggesting at this point
You will normally find very limited stock being released daily for pickup from a store. You will have to keep checking multiple times a day and then grab it as soon as you see one.

Reactions: Brad7
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.