Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

CodeSpyder

macrumors 68000
Jun 23, 2010
Orlando, FL
No. These ones are better. Better fabric, quality, and texture. Gold standard! High recommend!

logo.png
Okay, you sold me. I just purchased one.

I cannot believe all the ProMax’s are already in November
I'm surprised but also not surprised. Multiple reports were out Apple was behind production schedule for 2-3 weeks (especially for Pro Max's model). That's probably the case here. They had limited supplies. I told everyone here today. Supplies will be constrained.

pilotpat

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
Nebraska, USA
I'm surprised but also not surprised. Multiple reports were out Apple was behind production schedule for 2-3 weeks (especially for Pro Max's model). That's probably the case here. They had limited supplies. I told everyone here today. Supplies will be constrained.
Yeah, I have heard from a few places that this year was going to be a wild ride because of inventory, don't know how true it is, but it seems to be playing out that way. Anyways, time to go back to MSP. Have fun all!

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
The Natural Titanium iPhone is beautiful and is the MOST popular model of the iPhone 15 line up.

F6EQnm5agAAXvUS
I hope they bring it back next year, too. I was so close to choosing it but I’ve been wanting a deep blue pro level iPhone for years, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity for this blue titanium.

After crossing my path several times this morning to give me good luck on my order (which did work like a charm!) poor Stella is exhausted.

IMG_8729.jpeg IMG_8731.jpeg

Have a good nap, Stella. Thanks for keeping Mom company while I ordered the new 15 Pro Max to take better pictures of you. I’ll try to remember to wipe the lenses clean on my new iPhone. 😆

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.