Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
Confirming mail for 9/22 at 7:15 CDT check

Citizens loan confirmation 8:24 am CDT check

Apple Card pending charge for first payment to citizens 8:25 check

Order moved from placed to processing now

IMG_8921.jpeg

NeNeSam

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2021
Am I like the only one getting the 6.1" Pro? 🤣

I've seen more people getting the regular/Plus 15's than I have 6.1" Pro at this point!
Nope 😁. Hoping 9/22 delivery could speed up because I can wait to get it - Blue. I don’t love any of the Pro colors. Trading a purple 14 Pro for blue which is like going back to the 13, but thems the breaks when you are a crazy person who just has to have the new iphone every year 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5105973 and IceCool

shr631

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2013
Thank you! Once again, I'm very sorry for everything that happened here a few days ago. I'm still trying to recover from that and get past it. I don't wish that type of experience on anyone. It was horrible. But everything happens for a reason and I'm still here.

Thank you for all your love and support. I'll always have utmost respect for you.
Not sure what happened but sounds frustrating. Hope it wasn’t anything serious/ongoing. You’re such an upbeat encouraging presence on this forum, keep rocking!! 👍🤘

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
I don’t want to downplay the technical achievement of the new process, but the specs aren’t as exciting as I thought they’d be. 10% performance increase, 20% GPU, and 2x neural engine. And battery sizes were increased slightly - yet, according to Apple, same battery life as 14 Pro series. It doesn’t make sense to me.

I’m hoping there are battery life improvements in the real world, and Apple was just being conservative with their estimates.
Most people aren't as obsessed with specs as we are on this forum. Your average Joe sees a better camera, a faster, newer technological leap processor, and a few other additions or updates. Often, people wait for the next big thing to upgrade their phone without truly understanding what it means in practical application. The buzz about 3nm to us is a respectable, but not tremendous update, but for the average Joe, it may sound bigger than what it really is, especially if they only upgrade every few to several years.

Reactions: 5105973

lordhamster

macrumors 68000
Jan 23, 2008
Pickup charges only on Wednesday. Delivery 30 mins after order - mine actually couple hours after.
Thanks for answering this... my first time doing store pickup. Now I have to hope the Chase fraud department doesn't put the kibosh on my order.

Reactions: ctjack

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
This is just insane. Tried to place order for 30 mins and it kept giving me errors. My preorder disappeared once failed to open.
I gave up. Later saw dates slipping into oct 9 and now it is nov 9.

Saw notification that my card is charged by apple. Thought my wife ordered but rechecked email.

It looks like went in at 8:11 am for delivery(that was my 4th attempt). Luckily it got the right order otherwise i was trying different combos. Luckily charged once.

Imagine if ended up having 10 orders places - that many times i got place order errors.
I had a duplicate 2 years ago. Easy to cancel though. 10 Might be a different story.

Reactions: ctjack

IAMGROOT

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2014
Brooklyn
Remember everyone, those October dates can move up and have before.
Hope so! The store app was a effin nightmare! Couldn’t get my order in until 8:27AM EST, it’s showing for an oct 4-9 delivery. I hope it can get it launch day i
Confirming mail for 9/22 at 7:15 CDT check

Citizens loan confirmation 8:24 am CDT check

Apple Card pending charge for first payment to citizens 8:25 check

Order moved from placed to processing now

View attachment 2263288
mine says processing too but for delivery it shows Oct 4-9… 😭 iPhone 15 pro max natural titanium 256GB

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.